Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions - post your game score predictions here

Featured Replies

Week 3 has the 46th Regular Season meeting between the Eagles and the Bears. The current Regular Season series stands at Eagles with only 14 wins, Chicago with 30 wins, and there has been 1 tie. They have met 4 times in the Playoffs with the Eagles winning 3 and the Bears winning 1, so the overall record is Eagles 17 wins and Chicago 31 wins, with one tie.

As always, please tag your Game Score Prediction post with @mattwill that way I will be sure to see/record it.  Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction.  I will be taking predictions right up until Kickoff. If someone posts a prediction without a tag, please reply to it including the @mattwill tag so that I can see it.

For the results of the 96 predictions for the Week Two Titans game click on the link below.

Eagles 24 bears 18 cooper wicks and smith all get tds

I am going to wait until I see the weather forecast on Friday or Saturday.

I think I'll wait till we know what QB we facing lol

I'll give my pick first thing next Tuesday morning.

whistle

Caleb Williams looks out for the next few weeks at least, Eagles on paper should dominate and win easy, instead I feel they will escape with a win.

19-16 Eagles.

Bears - 27

Eagles - 17

OLine continues to fail: less than 80 yards rushing from RBs. Hurts sacked 4 times.

DLine continues to underperform: Swift/Other RBs combine for over 200yds. 3 TDs

Eagles 27. Bears 17

@mattwill

Bears roster is way better than the E-Girls one. Thanks Howie.

Iggles- 18

Bears - 32

Phi 26

Chi 19

hoping it’s more convincing however

Now that I think about it, Eagles are going to really struggle to contain Menangai and Swift.

If Williams doesn't play, Bears are going to do pound the rock to protect their backup qb, Eagles DEs are generating almost no pressure, might be too much for Carter/Davis & Ojomo to handle...

@mattwill

____________
Eagles win, 24- 17

Bonus- Quinyon Mitchell Gets a pick.

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

Now that I think about it, Eagles are going to really struggle to contain Menangai and Swift.

If Williams doesn't play, Bears are going to do pound the rock to protect their backup qb, Eagles DEs are generating almost no pressure, might be too much for Carter/Davis & Ojomo to handle...

My gut feel when listening to the game was that the place where our run defense broke down was more often than not the OLBs setting the edge and maintaining contain. Hopefully we get Greenard back this week.

2 hours ago, mattwill said:

My gut feel when listening to the game was that the place where our run defense broke down was more often than not the OLBs setting the edge and maintaining contain. Hopefully we get Greenard back this week.

I'm not sure right now that Campbell is the better option to start over Trotter. I like Campbell and think he's better in coverage than most LBs of his experience, but I think Trotter would give us a boost vs the run right now.

  • Author
On 9/20/2026 at 3:40 PM, Skitoe said:

Eagles 24 bears 18 cooper wicks and smith all get tds

18 hours ago, Jeep_man said:

Caleb Williams looks out for the next few weeks at least, Eagles on paper should dominate and win easy, instead I feel they will escape with a win.

19-16 Eagles.

8 hours ago, Southparkeagles said:

Bears - 27

Eagles - 17

OLine continues to fail: less than 80 yards rushing from RBs. Hurts sacked 4 times.

DLine continues to underperform: Swift/Other RBs combine for over 200yds. 3 TDs

7 hours ago, birdman#12 said:

Eagles 27. Bears 17

7 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Bears roster is way better than the E-Girls one. Thanks Howie.

Iggles- 18

Bears - 32

3 hours ago, $erpentor said:

Phi 26

Chi 19

hoping it’s more convincing however

2 hours ago, Talonblood said:

@mattwill

____________
Eagles win, 24- 17

Bonus- Quinyon Mitchell Gets a pick.

All recorded

@mattwill

Eagles 24

Bears 14

Wicks, Tank get a TD.

24-10 birds

Williams won’t play - they are refusing to rule him out so Eagles have to prepare for him. They shouldn’t.

Eagles 24 Bears 17

I think this will be a low scoring game.

Eagles 16

Bear 9

Hurts with 2 rushing TDs

Eagles-24

Bears-10

Doubt Williams will play...therefore think the defense will get their first turnover and 4+ sacks. Offense will struggle to run the ball but Hurts will throw 2 tds.

@mattwill

  • Author
5 hours ago, rrfierce said:

I think this will be a low scoring game.

Eagles 16

Bear 9

Hurts with 2 rushing TDs

Interesting. With 2 rushing TDs, how do the Eagles get to 16 points?

  • Author
1 hour ago, Walkdawalk said:

Eagles-24

Bears-10

Doubt Williams will play...therefore think the defense will get their first turnover and 4+ sacks. Offense will struggle to run the ball but Hurts will throw 2 tds.

@mattwill

5 hours ago, rrfierce said:

I think this will be a low scoring game.

Eagles 16

Bear 9

Hurts with 2 rushing TDs

8 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Williams won’t play - they are refusing to rule him out so Eagles have to prepare for him. They shouldn’t.

Eagles 24 Bears 17

14 hours ago, uncphillyfan said:

24-10 birds

15 hours ago, Gamblers said:

@mattwill

Eagles 24

Bears 14

Wicks, Tank get a TD.

All recorded

@mattwill

Eagles 30

Bears 13

Total dominate defensive performance.......force 3 turnovers........Makuba INT, Baun FF and Carter Strip Sack

1 hour ago, mattwill said:

Interesting. With 2 rushing TDs, how do the Eagles get to 16 points?

Jake missed XP and a FG

Eagles 27

Bears 13

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.