Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions - post your game score predictions here

Featured Replies

I am in Chicago now and going to the game with my daughter. It is a beautil 60 degree ish day here. After playing two weeks in the heat out D line will love the cool weather. So i predict a strong game the D. Eagles 24-17

Eagles -18

Chicago- 13

Oline gives up 2 sacks or less

  • Author
8 hours ago, EaglesIreland said:

21-15 eagles @mattwill

6 hours ago, Breeze 44 said:

@mattwill

Eagles 31

Bears 16

Wooten gets INT

Mundt gets TD

2 hours ago, greend said:

@mattwill

Bears 21 - Eagles 20

2 hours ago, weko said:

I am in Chicago now and going to the game with my daughter. It is a beautil 60 degree ish day here. After playing two weeks in the heat out D line will love the cool weather. So i predict a strong game the D. Eagles 24-17

1 hour ago, Shalodeep said:

Eagles -18

Chicago- 13

Oline gives up 2 sacks or less

All recorded, including unc's revised score

@mattwill Eagles 31, Bears 30 Bears try for winning FG, but it double donks on posts !

  • Author
36 minutes ago, Talkingbirds said:

@mattwill Eagles 31, Bears 30 Bears try for winning FG, but it double donks on posts !

👍👍👍

24-17 bears

@mattwill

Bears 24

Eagles 16

Bears rush for over 175 yards

@mattwill

Eagles 24 Bears 23

Elliott with the game winning FG.

Ertz with a TD

Baun with a pick

@mattwill

Eagles 24 Bears 20

An easy-ish 31-20 game will be marred by an idiotic penalty or two that kills an Eagles drive.

Ertz converts a couple third downs to sustain drives.

27 to 14 🦅🦅🦅

3+ sacks between Carter and Davis

@mattwill

  • Author
6 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

@mattwill

Bears 24

Eagles 16

Bears rush for over 175 yards

3 hours ago, vsptroops said:

@mattwill

Eagles 24 Bears 23

Elliott with the game winning FG.

Ertz with a TD

Baun with a pick

2 hours ago, SkippyX said:

@mattwill

Eagles 24 Bears 20

An easy-ish 31-20 game will be marred by an idiotic penalty or two that kills an Eagles drive.

Ertz converts a couple third downs to sustain drives.

2 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

27 to 14 🦅🦅🦅

3+ sacks between Carter and Davis

@mattwill

All recorded

I think I saw that the Iggles are 4-5 under Siri on MNF.

No point. Just me being cool. 🦮🦅🏄

  • Author

Sunday Afteernoon Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions Update - 26 hours until Monday Night Kickoff

66 predictions recorded. 55 are for an Eagles win and 11 (highlighted in yellow) are for a Bears win.  The average predicted score continues to narrow the margin, and now is Eagles 25 Bears 18.

Please tag your prediction post with @mattwill. That way I will be sure to see/record it.  Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction.  I will be taking predictions right up until Kickoff.

The list of the 66 predictions that are recorded is presented below, sorted high to low by Eagles points predicted. If you don't see your name there, and you have submitted, I must have missed it. Please submit it again.

Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.53.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.54.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.54.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.54.32 PM.png

@mattwill

Eagles - 27

Bears - 23

Smitty 2 TDs.

@mattwill

Eagles 27

Bears 23

Hurts 2 TD passes

  • Author
1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

@mattwill

Eagles - 27

Bears - 23

Smitty 2 TDs.

37 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

@mattwill

Eagles 27

Bears 23

Hurts 2 TD passes

Both recorded

@mattwill

Eagles 23

Bears 20

Only because Keenum is starting

Bonus; Makuba gets an INT

Double Bonus: Bagent replaces Keenum sometime in the game

I think the Bears protect Keenum with a run game against a defense that hasn’t played the run well thru two weeks, and it bites us tonight. I had this one as one of my losses originally so I’ll stick with that.

@mattwill

Bears 24

Birds 13

Bonus: Bears have the ball for 35 minutes+ TOP.

If this offensive line can get it together and the run game can get it going, this should be a blowout. I am concerned about the run stop abilities of this defense too. Ultimately it will probably be a close one. 20-17 Eagles.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Eagles1960 said:

@mattwill

Eagles 23

Bears 20

Only because Keenum is starting

Bonus; Makuba gets an INT

Double Bonus: Bagent replaces Keenum sometime in the game

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think the Bears protect Keenum with a run game against a defense that hasn’t played the run well thru two weeks, and it bites us tonight. I had this one as one of my losses originally so I’ll stick with that.

@mattwill

Bears 24

Birds 13

Bonus: Bears have the ball for 35 minutes+ TOP.

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

If this offensive line can get it together and the run game can get it going, this should be a blowout. I am concerned about the run stop abilities of this defense too. Ultimately it will probably be a close one. 20-17 Eagles.

Got them

@mattwill

Eagles 17-7 Bears

Hurts has less than 10 yards running.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, beto_eagles said:

@mattwill

Eagles 17-7 Bears

Hurts has less than 10 yards running.

I have changed it to this current one from the one you submitted on Thursday

On 9/24/2026 at 1:59 PM, beto_eagles said:

Eagles 24 - 10 Bears

Lemon with 1 TD

I don't think this game is going to be close I think the Eagles blow them out... 31 13 Eagles

  • Author

Monday Afteernoon Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions Update - only 6 hours until Tonight's Kickoff

78 predictions recorded. 66 are for an Eagles win and 12 (highlighted in yellow) are for a Bears win.  The average predicted score continues to hold at Eagles 25 Bears 18.

Please tag your prediction post with @mattwill. That way I will be sure to see/record it.  Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction.  I will be taking predictions right up until Kickoff.

The following predictors from the past two weekshave yet to submit this week. @700Level4Life @Alpha_TATEr @Asg 15 @Bleedinggreen93 @Bob Manigan @Bwestbrook36 @DieselEagle @eagle45 @eaglelen @eaglestime34@EmeraldArcher7154 @Freshmilk @Godfather @GoEagles614@GreenbleedinNC @HazletonEagle @Iggles25 @KINGnabb@kiwieagle @Know Life@manz2821 @MarkFrizzell @Mat@Mike31mt @Next_Up @NOTW @paco @Procus @Saltpeter @scottr@pictips.com @Slade @St0nedsk8er @TEW @Utebird @Wallyhorse

The list of the 78 predictions that are recorded is presented below, sorted high to low by Eagles points predicted. If you don't see your name there, and you have submitted, I must have missed it. Please submit it again.

Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 10.51.38 AM.png

Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 10.51.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 10.52.17 AM.png

Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 10.52.34 AM.png

  • Author
42 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

I don't think this game is going to be close I think the Eagles blow them out... 31 13 Eagles

Got it. Thanks for joining in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.