September 28Sep 28 49 minutes ago, mattwill said:Monday Afteernoon Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions Update - only 6 hours until Tonight's Kickoff78 predictions recorded. 66 are for an Eagles win and 12 (highlighted in yellow) are for a Bears win. The average predicted score continues to hold at Eagles 25 Bears 18.Please tag your prediction post with @mattwill. That way I will be sure to see/record it. Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction. I will be taking predictions right up until Kickoff.The following predictors from the past two weekshave yet to submit this week. @700Level4Life @Alpha_TATEr @Asg 15 @Bleedinggreen93 @Bob Manigan @Bwestbrook36 @DieselEagle @eagle45 @eaglelen @eaglestime34@EmeraldArcher7154 @Freshmilk @Godfather @GoEagles614@GreenbleedinNC @HazletonEagle @Iggles25 @KINGnabb@kiwieagle @Know Life@manz2821 @MarkFrizzell @Mat@Mike31mt @Next_Up @NOTW @paco @Procus @Saltpeter @scottr@pictips.com @Slade @St0nedsk8er @TEW @Utebird @WallyhorseThe list of the 78 predictions that are recorded is presented below, sorted high to low by Eagles points predicted. If you don't see your name there, and you have submitted, I must have missed it. Please submit it again.Birds 30 Bears 17Bonus: Jalyx Hunt interception
September 28Sep 28 Author 1 hour ago, NOTW said:Birds 30 Bears 17Bonus: Jalyx Hunt interceptionNow thats a BOLD Bonus prediction!
September 28Sep 28 Eagles offense struggles again but the birds pull out the win:Eagles 20Bears - 12Bonus: Zach Ertz TD reception
September 28Sep 28 Author 1 hour ago, b_west3 said:Eagles offense struggles again but the birds pull out the win:Eagles 20Bears - 12Bonus: Zach Ertz TD receptionRecorded
September 28Sep 28 Author Pregame Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions Update - less than an hour until Tonight's Kickoff98 predictions recorded. 84 are for an Eagles win and 14 (highlighted in yellow) are for a Bears win. The average predicted score continues to hold at Eagles 25 Bears 18.Please tag your prediction post with @mattwill. That way I will be sure to see/record it. Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction. I will be taking predictions right up until Kickoff.The following predictors from the past two weekshave yet to submit this week. @700Level4Life @Alpha_TATEr @Asg 15 @Bob Manigan @eagle45 @EmeraldArcher7154 @Freshmilk @Godfather @GoEagles614 @GreenbleedinNC @HazletonEagle @MarkFrizzell @Mat@Mike31mt @Procus @scottr@pictips.com @Slade @tuffstuff07 @Utebird @Wallyhorse
Wednesday at 01:52 AM5 days On 9/28/2026 at 6:45 PM, mattwill said:Pregame Eagles-Bears Week 3 Game Score Predictions Update - less than an hour until Tonight's Kickoff98 predictions recorded. 84 are for an Eagles win and 14 (highlighted in yellow) are for a Bears win. The average predicted score continues to hold at Eagles 25 Bears 18.Please tag your prediction post with @mattwill. That way I will be sure to see/record it. Score predictions can also have an optional "Bonus Pick" tiebreaker prediction. I will be taking predictions right up until Kickoff.The following predictors from the past two weekshave yet to submit this week. @700Level4Life @Alpha_TATEr @Asg 15 @Bob Manigan @eagle45 @EmeraldArcher7154 @Freshmilk @Godfather @GoEagles614 @GreenbleedinNC @HazletonEagle @MarkFrizzell @Mat@Mike31mt @Procus @scottr@pictips.com @Slade @tuffstuff07 @Utebird @WallyhorseSheet I missed the last 2 weeks
Wednesday at 03:19 AM5 days Author 1 hour ago, Godfather said:Sheet I missed the 2 weeksIf you hadn’t missed, you would have been prediction 100.On 9/28/2026 at 5:08 PM, Bob Manigan said:Eagles 34-17bonus: carter blocks a kickYours was prediction 99
Saturday at 02:26 PM2 days @mattwill ... I just don't have a good feeling about Sundays game. Rams 27Eagles 17
Yesterday at 03:04 AM1 day If we're doing picks for the Rams game, I'm going with Eagles 10 Rams 40BONUS: Makai Lemon catches a pass behind the line of scrimmage that fails to gain two yards.
Yesterday at 04:31 PM1 day Rams 35Eagles 10Shipley finishes the game with most receptions on the team
Create an account or sign in to comment