Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Lman said:

I like when Lurie gets embarrassed on national prime time TV. Maybe real change will take place.

Nope nothing will change.

I told you guys they wouldn't score against a prevent defense.

Just now, DieselEagle said:

its one of the worst games I can remember. And I think the fact they were playing against keenum who hasn't played in 3 years is quite damning

Against Keenum & one of the worst defenses in the league…and got blown out.

I think it's also real that we are a target for the league. Teams have an easy time being motivated against us. we need to find a way to get that edge.

Sirianni just stands there with no answers. This guy is the luckiest freaking guy I’ve ever known.

This has to be one of the worst losses under Nick.

I’m calling it right now. I have seen enough. This team has no heart. We ain’t going anywhere this year.

At least my fantasy team won because Hurts s the bed.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Sirianni just stands there with no answers. This guy is the luckiest freaking guy I’ve ever known.

Not for long

SEAN MANNION = BUST

1 minute ago, eaglestime34 said:

I told you guys they wouldn't score against a prevent defense.

Why would they? Can’t even make it look somewhat respectable.

Just now, Ewaeagle said:

SEAN MANNION = BUST

WHO didn’t see that coming?

Lemon had a couple of catches. Other than that, I got nothing.

defense is just so soft tonite. I haven't really seen that before. it's not a good sign with all these hi priced guys.

#FireEveryone

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Nope nothing will change.

Nothing will change. Howie has been trash the last 2 offseasons. Terrible signings, Terrible drafts. Resigning the wrong players. F This team!

Don’t know why they didn’t go with the same tempo they ended the 1st, half with.

Just now, DieselEagle said:

defense is just so soft tonite. I haven't really seen that before. it's not a good sign with all these hi priced guys.

Tonight? They’ve been soft all year.

Just now, b_west3 said:

Not for long

He’s going to get the full season so we are going to have to suffer him for another 14 games.

Oh my god literally just pushing their RB forward for extra yards.

Just now, Ewaeagle said:

SEAN MANNION = BUST

EAGLES 2026 = BUST

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Lemon had a couple of catches. Other than that, I got nothing.

Lol one good catch and then the big loss on a screen that should be thrown out.

Worst coaching staff in the league and back to back bad drafts....this team won't be relevant again for a decade

MANNION = BUST

1 minute ago, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Don’t know why they didn’t go with the same tempo they ended the 1st, half with.

Because Sirianni is a dope.

Just now, Lman said:

I like when Lurie gets embarrassed on national prime time TV. Maybe real change will take place.

Its up there

Having said that I cant remember an eagle on either side of the ball having a worse game than makuba. Can't cover cant tackle blown coverages penalties.

Maybe Winston justice 6 sack game, Dickerson week 1 this year.

Another missed tackle as im typing this.

He makes considine look like weapon x.

Pathetic should be benched but for who.

There's absolutely no one behind him because vic won't move demean to safety.

Laughing at us

No pride or passion tonight

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.