Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

I’m struggling to come away with any positives at all from this game, on either side of the ball…

Wicks and DeVonta are about it…but the rest of the team (and coaches) have been awful…I’m so disappointed with both Eagles lines! The Eagles have been outplayed and outcoached from start to finish…Hate to say it, but the best team won…☹️

1 minute ago, eaglestime34 said:

Nothing will change. Howie has been trash the last 2 offseasons. Terrible signings, Terrible drafts. Resigning the wrong players. F This team!

But they gave Carter a huge contract. Thst will solve everything.

Was there atleast one flag thrown on the bears oline?

Just now, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Was there atleast one flag thrown on the bears oline?

I’m sure they had at least 1 false start.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

But they gave Carter a huge contract. Thst will solve everything.

I don't think I'm watching next week and I don't care if that makes me a bad fan!

So embarrassing. So pathetic. So much for the season.

Retool and regroup for next year. Gonna need a major overhaul and get outta some of those contracts.

This continues to be a very poorly coached team

IMG_3344.webp

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Lol one good catch and then the big loss on a screen that should be thrown out.

I still cannot get around that call. Also on the first possession after the half saquon got 8 on first down and instead of him running for a first.down we throw a screen or something to him behind the LOS. That's just stupid playcalling. He has been absolutely awful today.

Just now, EagleTen said:

I’m struggling to come away with any positives at all from this game, on either side of the ball…

Wicks and DeVonta are about it…but the rest of the team (and coaches) have been awful…I’m so disappointed with both Eagles lines! The Eagles have been outplayed and outcoached from start to finish…Hate to say it, but the best team won…☹️

Are you surprised? Coaching is where it starts and they had a bad one. Just keeps rehashing the same OCs over and over hoping for a different result.

Just now, manz2821 said:

I still cannot get around that call. Also on the first possession after the half saquon got 8 on first down and instead of him running for a first.down we throw a screen or something to him behind the LOS. That's just stupid playcalling. He has been absolutely awful today.

All year

Why do we keep hiring OC’s with no play calling experience?

I was laughing when the said Mannion’s only experience calling plays was for a high school team.

1 minute ago, eaglestime34 said:

I don't think I'm watching next week and I don't care if that makes me a bad fan!

Don’t blame you at all.

FART!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Lemon had a couple of catches. Other than that, I got nothing.

And Mannion dialed up his weekly "get Reggie Bushed ala Sheldon Brown" lateral pass behind the LOS

Just now, Road to Victory said:

Why do we keep hiring OC’s with no play calling experience?

I was laughing when the said Mannion’s only experience calling plays was for a high school team.

They try so hard to be the smartest guys in the room and catch the next young stud.

Miserable fail.

Both lines got their azzzes kicked tonight.

Hurts was back to one read and if it's not there, panic, and then make the wrong decision.

Well, again. At least it's becoming very, very obvious who needs to be replaced with a significant upgrade, and there's more than a few.

1 minute ago, eaglestime34 said:

I don't think I'm watching next week and I don't care if that makes me a bad fan!

I'd say it makes you a better fan. No father wants to watch his children get their ass beaten

Don’t worry guys they make a change at the 4th running back position. That’ll fix everything.

3 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Lol one good catch and then the big loss on a screen that should be thrown out.

He had three, and yes, one was that Clown Play shouldve never seen the light of day after the first one.

3 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I’m sure they had at least 1 false start.

I should’ve clarified, "holding”

One word GARBAGE

Just now, D.WATSfromda757 said:

I should’ve clarified, "holding”

Yesh no thst doesn’t happen. Only the Eagles hold.

So who are the Dawgs on the team. DLINE is soft and overpaid. LBS apart Baun who has one decent game in 4 are.less than avg snd safeties are garbage..lesser said about the O. Maybe the loss of Goedert is bigger than we think it is.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

He had three, and yes, one was that Clown Play shouldve never seen the light of day after the first one.

When was the third? Maybe it happened after I turned it off.

So now we are tied with the vagiants for the division

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.