Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Booooooo!!!!!!

wow, probably the stupidest coaching decision I've seen at any level of football

I know the tush push requires a functional OL.

Siri does not know this.

Why? Punting deep has been working. Siri gotta go

  • Author

Gain of 9.

There is nothing good on offense besides Cooper and that’s not enough. Our offense is timid and confused.

Shocked they didn't punt

2 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

Eagles O about to take field.

3 and out incoming...

Yeap second 3 and out..

Sirianni you dumb piece of shi*, you can choke on my balls full of urine you piece of worthless TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Let's give the rams life

Just now, hoosierdaddy said:

wow, probably the stupidest coaching decision I've seen at any level of football

Switzer did it 2x in a row but both are morons.

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

They are ,I want Nick f****** gone! I can't stand that dumb f***. What the f*** was that third down play call? They're too scared to f****** throw the ball now?

I hate him. You have momentum even with how bad they are playing but instead you give it back to the Rams.

Block in back???

Stupid Fing call. Inside your 40 when your up by 10 with these conditions. Fing moron.

Honestly that could cost us the game there. They’re almost guaranteed points now.

Fire Siri

Better call that crap

Fire.

The.

Head.

Coach.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Why? Punting deep has been working. Siri gotta go

Terrible call. Siri was making up for not calling it last week. He’s blowing this game.

Just now, shlo said:

Offense totally letting this defense down

It was the most predictable outcome going into half. This is so dang soft. Turtle turtle by Nick!

Just now, Portyansky said:

Block in back???

Nailed it!

We really just went on 4th and long 1 on our side of the field with the D stopping LA and a 10 point lead? Get rid of Sirianni now.

3 and out counter is at 2

4 and out counter is at 1

#FireSirianni

I'd love to know who called the sneak there

  • Author

I thought it was a block in the back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.