8 hours ago8 hr Author With that penalty, we actually netted a few yards from where we were on the failed 4th down.
8 hours ago8 hr If Mannion calls a TE or RB screen on 3rd down it's gonna hit. Kinda surprised he hasn't yet.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Portyansky said:How about a 1st down on 1st or 2nd downs????One first down please 🙏
8 hours ago8 hr That doesnt make up for that incredibly horrible, no good, dopey decision Siri made on 4th.But it helps.
8 hours ago8 hr Welp both coaching staffs don’t have a lot of confidence in the other team’s offense.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:Quality football todayTwo coaches that act like children at times.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, KINGnabb said:So we got greedy, and they got greedy, lol.Makes total sense in bad weather take risks
8 hours ago8 hr Honestly, as bad as it's been at times, if they can somehow put a td drive together it'll probably be enough 🤷♂️
8 hours ago8 hr 1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:I’m surprised they didn’t kick it. Take the points.Another emotional HC
8 hours ago8 hr Author Why the F am I seeing a political ad for how to vote in Texas living here in Central PA?
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:Luckiest coach in the nfl.Agreed....he has had NOTHING to do with our successes and I will stand on that....the most inept coach I have ever seen...he may be worse than Chip and I never thought anyone could get worse than that fool....
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Uscg-green said:We might win the NFC least but that's our ceiling. It's a bad division.Geeky Giants need to start losing though. They have free win against Skins next week and if they hold on today that is 4-1 Giants.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, ShutDownDB said:If Mannion calls a TE or RB screen on 3rd down it's gonna hit. Kinda surprised he hasn't yet.If we throw short on a 3rd down play again, I’m going to break my TV. It’s week after week, series after series. It’s infuriating. I love Hurts but he needs to make better decisions.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Joe Shades 73 said:Makes total sense in bad weather take risksI thought that tush push was a little further than 1 yard on the camera. We should have kicked it, oh well. Water under the bridge. McVay got greedy too, lol.
8 hours ago8 hr 2 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:I’m surprised they didn’t kick it. Take the points.Not with that kicker today and Carter/Davis blocking kicks.
8 hours ago8 hr Just now, Columbus Eagle said:Two coaches that act like children at times.Two coaches blessed with great talent and both struggle coaching it.
Create an account or sign in to comment