7 hours ago7 hr Just now, wrestlevessel said:Geeky Giants need to start losing though. They have free win against Skins next week and if they hold on today that is 4-1 Giants.They don't have a QB and lost their best defensive player for the year as well
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Columbus Eagle said:If we throw short on a 3rd down play again, I’m going to break my TV. It’s week after week, series after series. It’s infuriating. I love Hurts but he needs to make better decisions.I hear ya but I've a gut feeling it'd work today.
7 hours ago7 hr The offense is bad, but neither QB is throwing well at least Hurts hasn't turned it over, the Eagles biggest issue is the O Line, it's useless at run blocking, the blitz pick up is dire and the pass protection is shaky. Jürgens is a liability, he can't maintain any sort of block, they really need to give Lampkin a shot, I don't see how he can be worse at this point.
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Portyansky said:WTF was that?!?!??!! LolI know right? We haven’t seen one in at least one quarter.
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, SkippyX said:Not with that kicker today and Carter/Davis blocking kicks.He missed one kick. I like chances on that over 4th and 8
7 hours ago7 hr Author Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:Omg two first downs?It's the 4th quarter. It's legal to get 1st downs now.
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Southparkeagles said:Tank Bigsby cannot be stoppedSo of course they take him out lol
Create an account or sign in to comment