7 hours ago7 hr Author That sucks, but I like the call. 3 points is still a 2 possession game. I would rather 2 possessions with them inside the 5, than 2 possessions with better FP and the time left.
7 hours ago7 hr Why are we killing plays with 4 seconds left on the play clock? That's not a recipe for success
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, John Blutarski said:This offense is like Kotite level bad.It really does feel like it.
7 hours ago7 hr Dumb idiotic Siri takes a timeout to do not one but TWO stupid arse plays in a row!! Take the points and kick the field goal!!
7 hours ago7 hr Da fudge wouldnt they kick the field goal.Oh Sirianni, that's why, king of all boneheads...
7 hours ago7 hr This offense is offensively dumb. No points? Siri is a man child that keeps trying to make up for bad decisions in the past. Get points and win the Fing game you Ftard. And that 4th down play was atrocious. Fing atrocious.
7 hours ago7 hr 3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:Getting a win when Lane doesn't play has historically been a difficult task. When I saw that he was inactive, I wasn't happy. Why is he inactive? Have they said?Just personal reasons
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:Take the points. You force the Rams to get two tds but no.Dont use logic or reason with Nick. Its useless.
7 hours ago7 hr 2 dudes blocked the same guy and no one blocked the extra defender. (3rd down)It also looked weird from the start.Routes that are not in the end zone on 4th and goal from the 2 are crap coaching.Excellent drive ended by just hideous play calling inside the 5.Maybe the execution was also bad somewhere but that;s hard to tell.
7 hours ago7 hr I agree with the decision to go for it...I do not agree with any of that trash ass red zone play calling, however.
Create an account or sign in to comment