7 hours ago7 hr You take the win. No you take it. No please, I insist you take it. No I couldn't possibly.
7 hours ago7 hr 2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:Personal reasons.No specifics though? I think he's had anxiety issues in the past hasn't he?
7 hours ago7 hr Coach is proving to his players how bad he is by forcing bad 4th downs instead of using your WHOLE team to increase your chances at winning. If he can’t coach his team to convert 3rd down once in 20 chances, why does he think 4th downs will be any easier?
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, Mike030270 said:Nick or Mannion are trying to keep Rams in the gameThese situational calls are Sirianni 100%. He might not call the play but he is 100% saying go for it, punt it, or kick it etc. I am so Fing done with him IDGAF.
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, psychodog said:Siri is literally re(t)ardedHe has to go.A loser team would hire him next year and he would go 4-13 and be done.
7 hours ago7 hr Way to overcompensate Siriani. You don’t have to go on every fourth down now just cuz you got criticized for it
7 hours ago7 hr Author Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:No specifics though? I think he's had anxiety issues in the past hasn't he?No specifics. Might be a family issue.
7 hours ago7 hr Just now, DBW said:Way to overcompensate Siriani. You don’t have to go on every fourth down now just cuz you got criticized for it"But people don’t like me”. - Siri
7 hours ago7 hr Offensive leaders: Passing: Hurts 88 yardsRushing: Bigsby 54 yardsReceiving: Cooper 33 yardsWe’re not playing the ‘85 Bears.
Create an account or sign in to comment