3 hours ago3 hr Siri and Hurts are the main reason for this loss. Oline sucks. Tackling sucks. Injuries suck. Season is turning into a disaster.
3 hours ago3 hr Hopefully they only get about 5 or 6 wins. Then Siri will be out of here. Didn’t they hire like 2 other O minded Coaches this off season?? WTF do THEY do all week/game day???
3 hours ago3 hr I'm done now f*** this team! I'm boycotting this team until they get a new coaching staff.
3 hours ago3 hr Siri has to be fired tomorrow. His garbage ego and emotional UNintelligence cost us this game.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:This team is an absolute joke. Offense defense coach owner everythingVic can eat crap too!
3 hours ago3 hr I'm FIRMLY in the blow it up camp now. Fire the entire coaching staff and find a new QB.
3 hours ago3 hr Siri needs to be fired. Mannion is trash. Howie fix this team now before it's too late
Create an account or sign in to comment