Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

I’d go just to boo Siriani

It did cross my mind. But the thought of travelling 2.5 hours there and 2.5 hours back and wasting my day watching this team? Couldn’t bring myself to do it.

2 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

The 2nd half offense contributes to breaking the defense. But Vic’s soft zone/prevent def without a strong defensive line is a huge problem too.

Both halves the defense picked the wrong time to fold. I agree the offense was the main issue today, but the defense didn’t step up at key moment in this game. I don’t know how the offense fails to score inside the five, but how does the defense let them walk down the field right there and give up a touchdown?

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Both halves the defense picked the wrong time to fold. I agree the offense was the main issue today, but the defense didn’t step up at key moment in this game. I don’t know how the offense fails to score inside the five, but how does the defense let them walk down the field right there and give up a touchdown?

Momentum is a sob. Also there's a different mindset when you're down by 13 vs 10.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Momentum is a sob. Also there's a different mindset when you're down by 13 vs 10.

Sirianni killed all momentum multiple times. The guy is a fraud.

1 hour ago, eaglestime34 said:

Nothing will change .Nick doesn't change anything it's never his fault.

I’m hoping he figures out a way to motivate this team. He’s done it in the past, but I worry that there’s a shelf life for the motivational type coach. Sometimes players start to close off to motivational coaches like they do with the overly disciplinary coaches like Tom Coughlin.

41 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

I am NOT looking forward to that Thanksgiving game...sorry not sorry...as much as I hate that entire franchise I can see them cooking the hell out of us....as much as I hate wak prescott, I gotta say he can play QB and get yards and points....he may stat pad but that is because he actually can play the position the way its supposed to be played....

I said early on that this was Jalen's prove it year and so far....nothing....nothing at all to even TRY to be excited about....he cannot even get the tush push anymore....he doesn't use his legs to get out of trouble and he doesn't audible....I can't see 6 games one this year and I will happily come and eat crow on this very thread if I am wrong....

Thanks giving bud? We need to hope they have an actual team they can take to London.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Sirianni killed all momentum multiple times. The guy is a fraud.

Has he been fired yet?

Just now, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Has he been fired yet?

Sadly he’s not going to be until the end of the year. And to be honest even then I think they’ll win just enough games to give him excuses to stay.

4 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Momentum is a sob. Also there's a different mindset when you're down by 13 vs 10.

I would put the results on both failure mostly on the coaches than the players there. Not that the players were outstanding in this one, because they weren’t.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’m hoping he figures out a way to motivate this team. He’s done it in the past, but I worry that there’s a shelf life for the motivational type coach. Sometimes players start to close off to motivational coaches like they do with the overly disciplinary coaches like Tom Coughlin.

Thanks giving bud? We need to hope they have an actual team they can take to London.

I am just saying out of all of the NFL teams, its dallas that I hate the most and I really hate losing to them.....I really do not see them winning many more games....

1 minute ago, GeorgeM37 said:

I am just saying out of all of the NFL teams, its dallas that I hate the most and I really hate losing to them.....I really do not see them winning many more games....

I don’t know. I thought they were done the SB season after they barely beat the Browns. There were a lot of issues in this game. Injuries were a killer. Of course that wasn’t the only problem, but it was a factor in this game. I want to give it some time, before I’m calling them cooked.I acknowledge that things aren’t looking good right now though.

50 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

We know nothing's ever his fault because you're biased for we know why.

Nah the fact that there is something that IS his fault but y’all talk about and blame him for sht that ISNT is fault….becasue you just want to fault him for negative all the time. …shows where y’all’s hearts are at and how FULL OF SHT MOST of you are. You never deserved a winning qb in the first place. Nothing biased about it, I’m an Eagles fan and some Eagles fans are btchs, racist, dumbaxxes and cowards..and I know that as well.

….and I just caught that "we know why” crap. Stop being puxxxy and state why YOU think there is some bias in the first place. Don’t be a btch about it…I don’t mince words.

Is there a reason why the game in london can't be a night game there

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t know. I thought they were done the SB season after they barely beat the Browns. There were a lot of issues in this game. Injuries were a killer. Of course that wasn’t the only problem, but it was a factor in this game. I want to give it some time, before I’m calling them cooked.

And I get that mate I really do… But at what point do we have to look at the last 21 games and see this team for what it is? In their last 17 regular season games (13 last year and 4 this) I think they are 9-8. If you include the play off game they are 9-9 in their last 18. The point being at some point we have to accept this isn’t a good team, this is a mediocre team.

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t know. I thought they were done the SB season after they barely beat the Browns. There were a lot of issues in this game. Injuries were a killer. Of course that wasn’t the only problem, but it was a factor in this game. I want to give it some time, before I’m calling them cooked.I acknowledge that things aren’t looking good right now though.

eh...I have tried over and over giving them time but this has gone on for the past few seasons and is really only an extension of last season, especially with the 3 and outs struggling to get just a few yards while other teams do it with ease....there are a couple of things wrong that are common denominators and I am sure you know what those are.....

4 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

eh...I have tried over and over giving them time but this has gone on for the past few seasons and is really only an extension of last season, especially with the 3 and outs struggling to get just a few yards while other teams do it with ease....there are a couple of things wrong that are common denominators and I am sure you know what those are.....

The first 3 drives of the second half all ended in 3 and outs. They can’t even get 10 freaking yards. And if this was a one off then okay I could say it was the injuries. But they do this every single week and it was the same last year. This team is around .500 in the last year. That’s who they are.

on a good note it seems like Markell bell filled in for lane just fine.

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

Non running hurts is one of the worst qbs in the nfl.

IMG_7442.jpeg

Why do they leave Hurts back there like a sitting duck on 3rd down? Siri and Mannion have no idea what plays to call on a blitz.

I’m praying that nutty owner in Indy fires Steichen.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The first 3 drives of the second half all ended in 3 and outs. They can’t even get 10 freaking yards. And if this was a one off then okay I could say it was the injuries. But they do this every single week and it was the same last year. This team is around .500 in the last year. That’s who they are.

Exactly!! Same thing I am saying....they cannot for the life of them get just a couple of yards...this honestly looks a little WORSE than last year, if that was even possible....its a consistent theme with this team and people refuse to call it for what it is....

I have tried very hard to not talk about Hurts' inefficiencies but he is not the one going forward for having long term success....thank you for the ring but its time to part ways and get a traditional QB to lead the team.....

IMG_9267.jpeg

I took some family to the movies instead of watching the crap show Eagles. Glad I did, too.

A couple notes after I read articles about the game. (I'm about to go watch some video, too)

  1. Siri has sucked as a HC for a while now.

  2. I read all these articles, and not ONCE is the name LEMON ever mentioned.

  3. NOBODY could be worse than Patullo, right? How about Mannion? He stinks.

  4. Doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results is insanity.
    So the Eagles hire ANOTHER OC WHO HAS NEVER CALLED PLAYS IN AN NFL GAME.

    And they wonder what they are doing wrong???? 🤪
    Late update: I watched video's- and I have ONE question.... da f c k is this team even doing???

19 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

IMG_9267.jpeg

I wanted him and Dickerson both out last year and this year too. They are both done. When you cant do it physically it starts to effect you mentally too. You can't seperate it. Bench him and bring in Morris or Lampkin. And they need to start sorting the inside out protection calls its a joke at this point.

3 minutes ago, proveagle said:

I wanted him and Dickerson both out last year and this year too. They are both done. When you cant do it physically it starts to effect you mentally too. You can't seperate it. Bench him and bring in Morris or Lampkin. And they need to start sorting the inside out protection calls its a joke at this point.

They put them out there because Howie paid them a shipload of money. That money is gone, no matter who plays. It's not a meritocracy but if you really want to win, it sure as hell should be.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.