Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Stop spending any money on the team until Siri is gone.

They were leaving the whole gsme, up 10 at the half, could have been 13 with 8 minutes to go, and instead lose

This team is terrible....and I wanted so bad to be wrong about what I said about Hurts but negative...not even 100 yards passing today while Matthew Stafford passes just fine in the same weather conditions....Sirianni is the most retarded coach I have ever seen and he proved it yet again....this is terrible from top to bottom....I said Hurts had a chance to show that AJ was whining for no reason at all but nope, looks like he had every reason to complain about this team and coach.....they couldn't even tackle good enough to stop that last td from happening....this is not just hard to watch like '23 but its almost like reliving the Kotite years again...I doubt very seriously I will be watching next week's game because I cannot put myself through this week in and out....

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They aren’t winning 8 games this year

6-11.

Hurts 93 yard passing and 44% completion rate. Awful!

These stupid refs ruin games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There needs to be accountability somehow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

6-11.

Not even sure if they can get 6

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

This team is an absolute joke. Offense defense coach owner everything

Vic can eat crap too! Could those last two touchdown drives by the Rams be any easier?

F Hurts f mannion F Siri F Big Dom

I think Hurts might need to go but there’s no qb on the roster.

How many players does Jurgens get to injure this year?

I think Hurts might need to go but there’s no qb on the roster.

Thought they said they were going to try something different in the second half?

The only thing that Sirianni can do is shave his head again. Because the mf can’t do anything else

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Don’t neetoo when they’ll score tight out the break.

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Siri needs to be fired. Mannion is trash. Howie fix this team now before it's too late

I agree, but even Howie has some questionable draft picks he has to answer for now. The entire gold standard is melting before our eyes.

Nick is the biggest moron and biggest p**** coach. I have ever witnessed on the Eagles! He literally lets other teams win by his chicken s*** p**** ass f****** strategy.

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

Vic can eat crap too! Could those last two touchdown drives by the Rams be any easier?

went prevent d like they were up 30. Anyone could have predicted that outcome.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Stop spending any money on the team until Siri is gone.

Until Hurts is gone.

Just now, SkippyX said:

Stop spending any money on the team until Siri is gone.

Who’s spending money on them? I’m sitting at home. I get to turn the game off and actually enjoy the rest of my weekend. I feel bad for the fans that sat in the rain to watch Hurts and Siri give the game away.

Bring out the Boo Birds as this season is over.

When will they get a conversion on third? Will they ever score in the second half again?

Siri should be coaching high school. I have no idea how he made it to the NFL.

Just now, rrfierce said:

Thought they said they were going to try something different in the second half?

The only thing that Sirianni can do is shave his head again. Because the mf can’t do anything else

He was castrated after 2023.

He was lobotomized after 2025.

All that's left now is to take him to the pine barrens.

****y Giants win NFC east.

I think Hurts might need to go but there’s no qb on the roster.

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Who’s spending money on them? I’m sitting at home. I get to turn the game off and actually enjoy the rest of my weekend. I feel bad for the fans that sat in the rain to watch Hurts and Siri give the game away.

Bring out the Boo Birds as this season is over.

Idk why anyone goes to games anymore. It’s expensive and this team is a joke.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

went prevent d like they were up 30. Anyone could have predicted that outcome.

He's overrated and is a trash coordinator. And I don't want to hear any excuses about the injuries this team sucks. I hope a player beats the f*** out of Nick!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.