Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Hard to see how this team competes this year. The offense is pathetic. The injuries are a major issue, their quarterback came up small. The defense breaks at the wrong time in games, and the HC looks confused. Really the decision to not play the starters in preseason looks bad right now, because they still are struggling with offense, defense, and have a ton of injuries.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hard to see how this team competes this year. The offense is pathetic. The injuries are a major issue, their quarterback came up small. The defense breaks at the wrong time in games, and the HC looks confused. Really the decision to not play the starters in preseason looks bad right now, because they still are struggling with offense, defense, and have a ton of injuries.

Nothing will change .Nick doesn't change anything it's never his fault.

Team is toast but Nick will be back in 2027 because he is the winningest coach in Eagles history lol.

Non running hurts is one of the worst qbs in the nfl.

1 minute ago, wrestlevessel said:

Team is toast but Nick will be back in 2027 because he is the winningest coach in Eagles history lol.

The fact he has to run to be effective is pretty bad in itself

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

Non running hurts is one of the worst qbs in the nfl.

W/o his legs he's average at best

This is worse than the Cardinals loss of 2023.

Its up there with that Joe Montana 4th quarter comeback from 28-17 in 1989.

Its not quite Westbrook fumbles, Giants force OT, Giants win, Kearse gets hurt and is never the same player. (2006)

The 2020s are the pinnacle of human stupidity.

The Hurts cult cretins out in force today are an example.

Start a new thread and break down the all-22 where he had protection and was missing open guys or go to hell.

I almost want him traded so you vermin have to live with Siri and a mediocre QB.

hope all the overpaid wussies enjoyed their day off

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Non running hurts is one of the worst qbs in the nfl.

Yeah Hurts fault for drops, penalties, and dumbaxx sequencing of plays.

Going for the TD was the right choice I think, it buffled me going for the 4&1 at our half of the field, but trying to score a TD was the only thing that would've saved us. The defense was gassed and injured, I don't think it's just "prevent" by Fangio, maybe you're a bit forced to play like it by fatigue.

Hurts and Mannion didn't clicked at all today (we could say that the offense looks pretty when it works in the past weeks, but it's unwatchable when doesn't work, we're a 3&out machine again, there's literally no middle grounds), I mean, I get that having Smith and Goedert out is huge, but jeez...

I can’t wait for Sirianni to be gone. I know he’s brought us success but he’s also made this team so unlikeable and now unwatchable. My Mrs offered to buy my ticket to the London game next week and I had zero interest.

10 minutes ago, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Yeah Hurts fault for drops, penalties, and dumbaxx sequencing of plays.

We know nothing's ever his fault because you're biased for we know why.

I am NOT looking forward to that Thanksgiving game...sorry not sorry...as much as I hate that entire franchise I can see them cooking the hell out of us....as much as I hate wak prescott, I gotta say he can play QB and get yards and points....he may stat pad but that is because he actually can play the position the way its supposed to be played....

I said early on that this was Jalen's prove it year and so far....nothing....nothing at all to even TRY to be excited about....he cannot even get the tush push anymore....he doesn't use his legs to get out of trouble and he doesn't audible....I can't see 6 games one this year and I will happily come and eat crow on this very thread if I am wrong....

Terrible loss, but there was some bad calls that messed up a few stops. I knew that FG was gonna come back to haunt us. On to London.

27 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

W/o his legs he's average at best

On a good day, he's average. Today showed he's absolute trash. He's fifty fifty if he's on average or trash play.

He's absolutely washed

11 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Terrible loss, but there was some bad calls that messed up a few stops. I knew that FG was gonna come back to haunt us. On to London.

we got a lot of questionable calls.

11 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

On a good day, he's average. Today showed he's absolute trash. He's fifty fifty if he's on average or trash play.

He's absolutely washed

I think saying he's trash is a bit harsh. He didn't play well today. he's struggling in this offense, not seeing things and has trouble making the right decisions.

There’s bad QB play every week in the NFL. Hurts is becoming a consistent partner in that circle.

It just might be one of those seasons where we hope the team goes 5-12, as opposed to 10-7.

What is going on with Carter and Davis? Is it really just that they got paid and now don't feel like putting forth the effort? I watched a bunch of snaps focusing just on Carter and he just isn't bulldozing or getting penetration like he always has in the past. Davis has been mostly invisible. Really bummed out by both of them this year.

27 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Terrible loss, but there was some bad calls that messed up a few stops. I knew that FG was gonna come back to haunt us. On to London.

Where we lose 27-10.

59 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hard to see how this team competes this year. The offense is pathetic. The injuries are a major issue, their quarterback came up small. The defense breaks at the wrong time in games, and the HC looks confused. Really the decision to not play the starters in preseason looks bad right now, because they still are struggling with offense, defense, and have a ton of injuries.

The 2nd half offense contributes to breaking the defense. But Vic’s soft zone/prevent def without a strong defensive line is a huge problem too.

40 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can’t wait for Sirianni to be gone. I know he’s brought us success but he’s also made this team so unlikeable and now unwatchable. My Mrs offered to buy my ticket to the London game next week and I had zero interest.

I’d go just to boo Siriani

18 minutes ago, DieselEagle said:

we got a lot of questionable calls.

I don't think they were questionable. I also don't think the refs are the reason we lost this game. Coaching and the offense sucks.

There might be some new wrinkles to this offense but so far that’s all it has been. And wrinkles was not what we needed.

I know the OL is struggling. I know today we were banged up and missing guys. But this offense still looks the same as last year. Wrinkles weren’t needed they needed wholesale changes and we aren’t seeing that.

Is that all because of the OL? Or is the reality we don’t have a QB who can run an effective and a consistently good offense? Because that’s really the common denominator.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.