Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-4-26 1PM EST

Featured Replies

26 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

  1. NOBODY could be worse than Patullo, right? How about Mannion? He stinks.


This trend of going into hibernation at the end of the half is continuing despite having different coordinators which tells me Sirianni is the main cause.. Need to get rid of this clown somehow or Eagles wont go anywhere unless you have an elite team which is good enough to overcome Sirianni's high school playbook...

3 hours ago, Loosechange said:

Bubby brister numbers

Oddly I feel hes had these numbers or around it before

17 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

This trend of going into hibernation at the end of the half is continuing despite having different coordinators which tells me Sirianni is the main cause.. Need to get rid of this clown somehow or Eagles wont go anywhere unless you have an elite team which is good enough to overcome Sirianni's high school playbook...

I had resisted this idea the past couple of years but I think there is certainly a solid argument to be made here based on the evidence of the past 2 (and now 3) seasons of OC's. AND the fact that he can't coach his way into a hot route when defending blitzes (when EVERYONE can see it coming) or won't take 3 points when the offense can't even move the ball more than 6 yards in 4 downs. These are things that should be easy decisions by a any mid level coach. He's sucking pretty bad.

28 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

Steichen was the coach we missed on, he shouldnt have been allowed to leave the building. Fire Sirianni and get Shane as the HC a lot of problems will get solved..

Steichen is a way better coach but how difficult would it have been to fire Sirianni after a Super Bowl appearance.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And I get that mate I really do… But at what point do we have to look at the last 21 games and see this team for what it is? In their last 17 regular season games (13 last year and 4 this) I think they are 9-8. If you include the play off game they are 9-9 in their last 18. The point being at some point we have to accept this isn’t a good team, this is a mediocre team.

The year before the SB victory they also have a bed fun at the end of the season and the following season at some point they had a .500 record and everyone wanted the coach fired. Things can turn around although I recognize this team has way more issues than that team did.

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t know. I thought they were done the SB season after they barely beat the Browns. There were a lot of issues in this game. Injuries were a killer. Of course that wasn’t the only problem, but it was a factor in this game. I want to give it some time, before I’m calling them cooked. I acknowledge that things aren’t looking good right now though.

I feel like the sb year we knew we had elements to rely on aka the line and running game....we have nothing that looks like our bread and butter. We thought it be running and defense but both are struggling

44 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Steichen is a way better coach but how difficult would it have been to fire Sirianni after a Super Bowl appearance.

That's very true, Steichen was not a possibility, firing Sirianni after a superbowl and promoting Steichen whilst it is the right move, would have made the Eagles look like a circus and lose credibility.

But

If Stiechen gets fired after this season he can be an easy replacement to Sirianni.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.