GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Jalen Hurts is active and QB 2 today. Sudfeld inactive.

It will be a bad sign if the cardboard cutouts start chanting for Hurts by halftime. 

11 minutes ago, Bob Manigan said:

i fear today will be a blood bath, both for the boards and the Eagles

I dont.  Think the eagles impress.   Low scoring sog fight that will come down to a big play for either team to win.  

im going to a house full of ram fans to watch the game.    Anytime im in this situation the eagles ball out.   I was at the 2017 rams / eagles game in la when wentz shredded his knee and we went on to win it all with foles with this whole group of friends.  So im going into this one positive.  

I'm glad I'm getting this game today. I live near LA, that's why.  The NFL really did people dirty by agreeing with cable companies to move The Red Zone to different packages than the NFL Network to squeeze a little more cash out of fans during a pandemic.  

15 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

I dont.  Think the eagles impress.   Low scoring sog fight that will come down to a big play for either team to win.  

im going to a house full of ram fans to watch the game.    Anytime im in this situation the eagles ball out.   I was at the 2017 rams / eagles game in la when wentz shredded his knee and we went on to win it all with foles with this whole group of friends.  So im going into this one positive.  

Rams carrying a lot of diseases. You should social distance.

10 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I'm glad I'm getting this game today. I live near LA, that's why.  The NFL really did people dirty by agreeing with cable companies to move The Red Zone to different packages than the NFL Network to squeeze a little more cash out of fans during a pandemic.  

i hate redzone. also wish there was an "mlb.tv" style subscription for the nfl to watch games LIVE.....not 3 hours later 

8 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Lucky...majority of west coast is stuck with Niners-Jets. I added the sports package which incudes RZ to my YouTube TV package, but I'll end-up finding a stream of Eagles-Rams as well. 

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Jalen Hurts is active and QB 2 today. Sudfeld inactive.

Hmmmmmmm . . . faaaaaaaascinating . . . . !

18 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

It will be a bad sign if the cardboard cutouts start chanting for Hurts by halftime. 

I understand Hurtz is more mobile but Sudfeld has the better arm at this stage. They have a package for Hurtz or believe they need the mobile QB because of the line.

Avery inactive too.

2 minutes ago, birdgang said:

i hate redzone. also wish there was an "mlb.tv" style subscription for the nfl to watch games LIVE.....not 3 hours later 

I usually drive up to my parents for the Sunday Ticket, but I told them not to get it this year because there isn't any policy about refund if COVID shuts down the season. I can't get DirecTV where I live and I once tried the internet streaming and it was terrible.   I don't trust A T&T/DirecTV to refund people fairly if the season gets shut down.

Just now, Vileborg said:

I understand Hurtz is more mobile but Sudfeld has the better arm at this stage. They have a package for Hurtz or believe they need the mobile QB because of the line.

Avery inactive too.

Avery has been inactive when he's active, so nobody will notice.

4 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Lucky...majority of west coast is stuck with Niners-Jets. I added the sports package which incudes RZ to my YouTube TV package, but I'll end-up finding a stream of Eagles-Rams as well. 

The Jets?  That's horrific. The Jets are unwatchable.

22 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Better have some super bowl gear to shove down their throats. 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

I usually drive up to my parents for the Sunday Ticket, but I told them not to get it this year because there isn't any policy about refund if COVID shuts down the season. I can't get DirecTV where I live and I once tried the internet streaming and it was terrible.   I don't trust A T&T/DirecTV to refund people fairly if the season gets shut down.

Avery has been inactive when he's active, so nobody will notice.

any idea when that agreement ends between nfl and direct tv?

5 minutes ago, Birdman said:

I love the niners to cover this one. Have them in all my bets

3 minutes ago, Vileborg said:

but Sudfeld has the better arm at this stage

That's debatable. Sudfelds arms is slightly stronger than chase Daniel. He's just not good. 

1 minute ago, birdgang said:

any idea when that agreement ends between nfl and direct tv?

Nope. But, they need to offer it across different platforms and they really need to consider a game by game option.  I would pay 30 bucks to see the Eagles vs. Cowboys, if I had no other way to see it.

Conclusion of 2022. Was supposed to end 2014 but they signed an 8 year extension at 1.5 bil a year.

2 minutes ago, Vileborg said:

Conclusion of 2022. Was supposed to end 2014 but they signed an 8 year extension at 1.5 bil a year.

Jerry Jones has At&T stadium. DirecTV and At&T merged. So, they figure to get it again. The only question is will the NFL allow other providers to carry it.

New Week, New Chance.  Let's Go.  Aiight Jalen #2 with Sudfield out.   Miles is back.  Lane is back.  We are home.  Let's take this.  

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Better have some super bowl gear to shove down their throats. 

I dont have to where any eagles gear.  They already know my allegiance and that they are in for a long day from me. 

2 hours ago, birdgang said:

what happened last week anyways?

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

The server wasn't as strong as it needed to be for game day traffic. Unfortunately, we didn't have any preseason games to see how the board would respond to higher traffic, so @VaBeach_Eagle upgraded the package. We'll see how it does.

Yeah, it may take a couple of games to tweak the package, but I'm very hopeful that we're where we need to be now. We have the funds to go higher, but that just reduces the amount of time we have before those funds would run out. So I'm hoping for a heavy traffic day to see how the server reacts. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, it may take a couple of games to tweak the package, but I'm very hopeful that we're where we need to be now. We have the funds to go higher, but that just reduces the amount of time we have before those funds would run out. So I'm hoping for a heavy traffic day to see how the server reacts. 

I think we'll get that.

Got my pizza and Cherry Pepsi Max. Lets goooooo!!!!!

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

*switched from cherry coke zero. If we stink it up. I'm going back to Coke!

Seems to be working fine right now. Hopefully the boards hold, I go at a feeling I'll need to rant today. 

Let’s hope this is a reset and with miles sanders and lane Johnson back hopefully that helps the offense out. 

Archived