GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

8 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Round 2 for the boards

599C6935-7EE7-4A74-AE3F-5A2A3E1E8C2F-3602-000005170027AA77.gif

Big day for the boards. Fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, birdgang said:

what happened last week anyways?

The server wasn't as strong as it needed to be for game day traffic. Unfortunately, we didn't have any preseason games to see how the board would respond to higher traffic, so @VaBeach_Eagle upgraded the package. We'll see how it does.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

The server wasn't as strong as it needed to be for game day traffic. Unfortunately, we didn't have any preseason games to see how the board would respond to higher traffic, so @VaBeach_Eagle upgraded the package. We'll see how it does.

in that case lets hope for a good day for the boards (like you said) and the birds!

Anybody have an over/under in mind for the number of injuries we'll incur today? I'm thinking 309.

Doug and his 12 new offensive coaching outside voice masterminds need to be able to design plays for a QB not to get murdered behind a line missing 3 starters. And Wentz needs to throw it away to live for the next play.

The bad thing is that Donald has probably heard all week how he hasn't done well against the Eagles in his career, so he will be pretty motivated to have a good game. And, without Brooks in there, that's not a good combo.  The Eagles have to run the ball better this week and run at the spot that Donald vacates. In other words, you can run toward Donald and use his aggressiveness in the pass rush to take advantage.  But, if Herbig doesn't play better this week, it will be over pretty quick.

15 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Doug and his 12 new offensive coaching outside voice masterminds need to be able to design plays for a QB not to get murdered behind a line missing 3 starters. And Wentz needs to throw it away to live for the next play.

Based on what Joe Santoliquito is reporting, Wentz is calling plays from the huddle. 

I think after the scripted playbook was all used up, Doug turned it over to Wentz and that's why it all went to crap. 

4 minutes ago, Birdman said:

Based on what Joe Santoliquito is reporting, Wentz is calling plays from the huddle. 

I think after the scripted playbook was all used up, Doug turned it over to Wentz and that's why it all went to crap. 

In past seasons they said the opposite, that Wentz calling plays improved a stale offense, to fit the bad coaching narrative. Now the opposite fits the bad QB narrative. 

Philly reporters always try to create controversy. 

5 minutes ago, Birdman said:

I'm doubting that. Most, if not all QBs, aren't calling plays nowadays.  They might have some influence, but not much.

7 minutes ago, NOTW said:

In past seasons they said the opposite, that Wentz calling plays improved a stale offense. 

Philly reporters always try to create controversy. 

I don't know man, I believe very little of what comes out of Doug or Howie's mouth and I don't think that Santoliquito isn't trying to stir-up trouble. 

The guy's house was vandalized and he received death threats last year and he continues to stick by his story. 

Listen to the BGN podcast w/ Santoliquito here and you can drawn your own conclusions https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vox/bleeding-green-nation/e/77835173

Donald is going to eat <insert whatever olineman> for lunch.  

Rams 34

Eagles 13

Just now, B3 said:

Maybe this is the week when ‘kill kill’ doesn’t equal predictable running play! :excited:

We can dream 

They run the plays they practice during the week so really if its doug or wentz calling them the only thing that changes is the order in which they are called. 

So when the offense is stale we can blame both. But wts, wentz can't be putting the ball on the ground so often.  That’s 100% on him to protect the football. And that costs us games

Archived