Dweedlebug

That’s optimistic.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Sooo winless at the break?

Trevor Lawrence here we come!

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

That’s optimistic.

Trevor Lawrence here we come!

If Howie’s making the pick don’t count on it.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think Howie is gone after this season or demoted again. Someone has to take the fall for this. 

first place? who do you have us winning against in our next 3 games after we can't even beat cincy today?

Ok I really wish people would stop saying Lawrence.

We cannot re-invest in that position and spend 3 years to find out if he's any good in the NFL, at the expense of all the other needs we have. That's how we ended up in this current dumpster fire.

Tank for a high pick and trade back. 

Hurts doesn't have to be Russell Wilson, just good enough to not lose us so many games. I'm ready for pedestrian but solid QB play.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

If we end up with a top 5 pick I'd bet my house on Howie trading back (if he still has a job), and using the picks gained to draft 3 reaches that don't pan out or float around Special teams and the PS before claimed off waivers by Washington or Arizona in 2023.

I just looked at the remaining 2020 Philadelphia Eagles schedule. Best case scenario is 4 or 5 wins. This is going to be a long. The Eagles, Giants, and Skins are all crap. The Cowboys clinched just by being average. What a long year. Not sure how to fix the mess next year. So many holes. Blow it up. 

That 1 month stretch where we play the Saints, Packers, Cardinals, and Seahawks all in a row will be 4 blow outs.

What will Lurie say to Doug at the end of the year? LOL.

3 minutes ago, Madriver said:

Ok I really wish people would stop saying Lawrence.

We cannot re-invest in that position and spend 3 years to find out if he's any good in the NFL, at the expense of all the other needs we have. That's how we ended up in this current dumpster fire.

Tank for a high pick and trade back. 

Hurts doesn't have to be Russell Wilson, just good enough to not lose us so many games. I'm ready for pedestrian but solid QB play.

Yes we can. You can’t pass on a generational QB talent. You have to think long term, not how to salvage what we currently have. If we ended up in a position to take Lawrence and pass on him it would be the dumbest move in eagles history.

• Like 1

At the end of the year it will become clear, even to Lurie, that the past two years were trending down not up, and major changes are needed.

Unless this team can go on a 6-7 game winning streak, I really hope they miss the playoffs, and have the worst record.  I'm thinking of draft ranking at this point.

7 minutes ago, What The F said:

80 combined points. We haven't even begun to see bad yet.  

heard last week on 94wip this niners game is like the packers game last year. i dont know how you can see that happening.

Watch. Rooting for them to lose will get them to start winning. Winning just enough games to ruin a good draft pick.

I'm going to be interested to see what the spread is next week... My god. I mean if its -14 to SF then I'm taking them. In fact I may even look to more. 

The Eagles usually win or at the very least look competitive in games they have no business winning or looking competitive in so idk about 80 

I can't see this team getting to 4.

I mean let's say they split with the Cowboys and the Giants and then beat WFT. So that's 3 wins but I'm not seeing more than that. 

They are going to be 0-6 in 3 weeks time. They are not beating SF, Pittsburgh or Baltimore. By the time they face NY for the first time this team could have no pulse.

I think next week they lose by 20. The week after it'll be a little closer. I'm not sure that Pittsburgh are a team to beat up on us. But then Baltimore? Yikes. They could easily put 50 on us and I'm not sure we get more than 15 there. 

On 9/24/2020 at 9:19 AM, Eagles_All_Day said:

Cincy, giants and niners are wins

you can still go 2/3 lol