**Discuss predictions for 2020 win/loss/tie record here**

Dweedlebug

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think next week they lose by 20. The week after it'll be a little closer. I'm not sure that Pittsburgh are a team to beat up on us. But then Baltimore? Yikes. They could easily put 50 on us and I'm not sure we get more than 15 there. 

I could see Pitt crushing us worse than San Fran. They have their own injury issues to deal with. 

3 minutes ago, xBMTx said:

Best case scenario is 0 wins and we draft a real franchise qb

I don't want the stigma of winless on my team's resume. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I could see Pitt crushing us worse than San Fran. They have their own injury issues to deal with. 

They do but they still beat up on the Giants today. That was on the road and they have another week to get healthy. 

4 minutes ago, xBMTx said:

Best case scenario is 0 wins and we draft a real franchise qb

Hate to disappoint you but I think there's a 1% chance they take a QB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

This

Eagles future QB is already on the roster 

Just now, Birdman said:

This

Eagles future QB is already on the roster 

I don't think that's true either. I don't think Hurts is the answer. Wentz doesn't appear to be either but he's going to get at least all of next year. 

8 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I don't think that's true either. I don't think Hurts is the answer. Wentz doesn't appear to be either but he's going to get at least all of next year. 

Hurts is the future, trust me on this. His ceiling is substantially higher and he's not a mental snowflake like Wentz. 

If Wentz gets another year with Press Taylor with no checks and balances or accountability, I'm out...

Just now, Birdman said:

Hurts is the future, trust me on this. His ceiling is substantially higher and he's not a mental snowflake like Wentz. 

I like your faith in Hurts, I think that's great. And if one of Wentz or Hurts are the long term answer then that's great for the team. I just don't see it bud. 

24 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

4 wins is just too many.if we really want to be in the running for that top pick then we need 2 or less.

We may get that on merit. 

18 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

I don't want the stigma of winless on my team's resume. 

Meh, Lions and Browns already did it. Who cares at this point?

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

I agree. This is just an old bad football team. 

And boring. Don’t forget boring. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

And boring. Don’t forget boring. 

What? You don’t get that nervousness when defensive linemen get too close to the quarterback and you think he might fumble again or that feeling that at any moment this will be his next interception? 

3 wins max. No way we sniff 4 and somehow the tie will help us lose the #1 pick.  That is philly luck.  We get first pick by some chance Howie trades down and picks up 8 picks and blows all of them on hurt PAC 10 players.  

I still think we'll start playing well in October. I'm disgusted with the tie right now, but there were some hopeful signs in the game. Yes --- we played the bengals, but this is what I was happy to see:

We are committed to feature Sanders and give him a majority of the RB snaps. 

Wentz finally used his feet and reminded teams that you may still have to use a "spy" like WFT did.

The D-Line had a very good game and is getting closer to where we should expect them to be.

Slay showed some toughness by getting back in the game. 

Due to injuries, some of the inexperienced players are getting experience.

38 minutes ago, Birdman said:

If Wentz gets another year with Press Taylor with no checks and balances or accountability, I'm out...

You must've never watched Hurts in college.

33 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

What? You don’t get that nervousness when defensive linemen get too close to the quarterback and you think he might fumble again or that feeling that at any moment this will be his next interception? 

Oh I do think that. I mean best case scenario. This team is just...dull. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Howie Roseman and the qb factory : eagles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If we somehow beat the giants and cowgirls twice and the WFT we could theoretically win the division with a 5-11 record?