Sounds like Jeffery will be back soon

ManchesterEagle

Back at practice.

May not be back this week, but I expect to see him back week 4.

All the issues were overblown. Eagles and Wentz need him right now. I don’t know what he had left, but I do know he will be a heck of a lot better than JJAW or Hightower.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Back at practice.

May not be back this week, but I expect to see him back week 4.

All the issues were overblown. Eagles and Wentz need him right now. I don’t know what he had left, but I do know he will be a heck of a lot better than JJAW or Hightower.

We need him back. But at the same time, when they do let him back, he better be ready. They better put him through rigorous practice. I don't want any soft tissue bs injuries or any injuries at all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

We need him back. But at the same time, when they do let him back, he better be ready. They better put him through rigorous practice. I don't want any soft tissue bs injuries or any injuries at all.

Yeah agreed. I think they should hold him out this week and then bring him back week 4 - get him up to speed.

The eagles might finally have both starting wrs healthy and in the lineup. Its been a year since that happened. Game 1 last year, I believe. Things are starting to come together.

• Haha 1

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why do they need him back desperately?

I guess you could argue because Reagor is out, or because JJAW is trash. But it doesnt really matter, I dont really like Alshon or JJAW so...

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why do they need him back desperately?

Because the other receivers suck. Reagor is hurt. DJax is okay. JJAW sucks and Hightower is not ready.

• Like 1

Just now, QBhunter58 said:

I guess you could argue because Reagor is out, or because JJAW is trash. But it doesnt really matter, I dont really like Alshon or JJAW so...

Id rather give the snaps to the young guys who need it. Let's establish if they have a place on this roster for future years. 

Just now, ManchesterEagle said:

Because the other receivers suck. Reagor is hurt. DJax is okay. JJAW sucks and Hightower is not ready.

Right... But how does Hightower get ready? By playing. 

• Like 1

Id rather give the snaps to the young guys who need it. Let's establish if they have a place on this roster for future years. 

agreed. Let Hightower and Quez get some snaps. Its not like we are contenders

Even last year when he was hobbled and really Slow, AJ was still a legit NFL receiver. JJAW is not.

• Like 1

Jeffery isn't going to fix this offense.  Wentz has to address his mechanics...throwing while he is bailing...side arm throws...twisted arm delivery leading to sailing throws...too wide of a base, etc.  If he doesn't clean it up, it won't matter who are WRs are.

• Like 2

Right... But how does Hightower get ready? By playing. 

agreed. Let Hightower and Quez get some snaps. Its not like we are contenders

These are guys that may never make it and who can’t beat NFL corners or at least who Wentz doesn’t trust to beat them.

These are guys that may never make it and who can’t beat NFL corners or at least who Wentz doesn’t trust to beat them.

If you're still putting hope in to this season then sure...

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If you're still putting hope in to this season then sure...

I hear you and your pessimism has proven very much right so far.

But we still need to compete and we still need to evaluate Wentz so that means putting out the best team we have.

There is literally no point in having JJAW or Hightower out there as Wentz won’t throw to them.

I hear you and your pessimism has proven very much right so far.

But we still need to compete and we still need to evaluate Wentz so that means putting out the best team we have.

There is literally no point in having JJAW or Hightower out there as Wentz won’t throw to them.

Yeah I mean that's a good and fair point. 

I'm not being pessimistic because I want to be. I'm just being brutally honest.

This is a flawed team and a flawed roster that simply needs a rebuild. 

• Like 1

by someone who is qualified to help make picks that enable a rebuild.  And, hence, the problem.  Howie is the wrong person to help rebuild this team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

by someone who is qualified to help make picks that enable a rebuild.  And, hence, the problem.  Howie is the wrong person to help rebuild this team.

You won't hear any arguments from me on that one bud!

I thought we could still compete, but right now you are seeming very right.

But there is no point in rolling out Hightower or JJAW right now. We need to see if Wentz is still the guy, so give him the best we can roll out.

I thought we could still compete, but right now you are seeming very right.

But there is no point in rolling out Hightower or JJAW right now. We need to see if Wentz is still the guy, so give him the best we can roll out.

I really just don't think we can. Maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. 

I mean yeah that's a fair point. But if we are still trying to determine if Wentz is the guy in Year 5? That's a major concern. 

Who cares.  Slow and lazy.  And have i mentioned...

S

A

W

F

T

SAAWWWWWFFFFFFTTT

46 minutes ago, Eagles_All_Day said:

The eagles might finally have both starting wrs healthy and in the lineup. Its been a year since that happened. Game 1 last year, I believe. Things are starting to come together.

Tommy Boy Earth GIF - TommyBoy Earth DavidSpade - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

Yay?

Agree no rush to get him out there and risk yet another injury.

Wentz has been the problem on offense.  Jeffrey will get killed leaping in the air for an overthrown pass and get his knees taken out by a safety.  Or break his knee diving to the ground for a worm burner.

Kidding aside, by all means when he's healthy get him out there.  I would guess they'll use him sparingly like they have with Jackson.

• Like 2