Sounds like Jeffery will be back soon

ManchesterEagle

1 hour ago, Runtherock said:

Looks two to three weeks away to me, but they’ll probably rush him out sooner. Still definitely favoring his injured foot ..

Oh yeah ... clearly ...You can see he's also favoring his right rotator cuff, his left metacarpals, his groin, his left hamstring, his right knee and right calf as well. If you can find a longer video, maybe we can diagnose some stuff even the Eagles don't know about yet. Is ... is that a white discoloration on his lip? He better get that checked out!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Madriver said:

Because once they reach 0-4, they know the season is over. Not mathematically, but for all intents and purposes it is.

Only one team in NFL history has ever made the playoffs with an 0-4 starting record.

They have 2 games to right the ship.

This team isn't making the play offs bud. And if it does then its through the wild card and is very likely one and done. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I really just don't think we can. Maybe I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. 

I mean yeah that's a fair point. But if we are still trying to determine if Wentz is the guy in Year 5? That's a major concern. 

Definitely a concern. Hurts was clearly brought in as a Plan B to Wentz. At the time I thought it was unnecessary and too soon. Unfortunately Wentz is playing the worst football he ever has.

Still think he can turn it round.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why do they need him back desperately?

Because Jeffery is taller ... so the balls will be only 2 feet over his head instead of 3.  :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Definitely a concern. Hurts was clearly brought in as a Plan B to Wentz. At the time I thought it was unnecessary and too soon. Unfortunately Wentz is playing the worst football he ever has.

Still think he can turn it round.

Is he playing the worst football he ever has? There was a patch last year when he stunk too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Is he playing the worst football he ever has? There was a patch last year when he stunk too.

Yeah true the Pats and Seahawks games. But it’s close

• Like 1

Just now, ManchesterEagle said:

Yeah true the Pats and Seahawks games. But it’s close

Oh absolutely it is close. But that's part of my concern with Wentz... he has good and bad patches. When he's good he's really good. When he's bad he's really bad. At this point in his career is that just the kind of player he is?

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh absolutely it is close. But that's part of my concern with Wentz... he has good and bad patches. When he's good he's really good. When he's bad he's really bad. At this point in his career is that just the kind of player he is?

Maybe bud. I was genuinely hoping he’d turned a corner at the end of last year. He was making smart decisions and getting it out early and often. But since second half of W game - has sucked

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It seems at the start of every season (since 2017) there have been all kinds of excuses for Wentz for his poor/inconsistent play (he's pressing, still not fully recovered from injury, etc.).  It is year 5 for him ... if he hasn't been able to put it all together by now I am losing what little faith I still have in him to do so.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Maybe bud. I was genuinely hoping he’d turned a corner at the end of last year. He was making smart decisions and getting it out early and often. But since second half of W game - has sucked

And that's my concern. He's shown that he can play at a high level in patches but he just doesn't seem to be able to sustain it. 

• Like 1

A battered, gimpy Jeffrey is better than JJAW, Hightower, Martin and all the rest of our draft picks?? Thanks for crap Howie!

• Like 1

Doug said in interview today Jeffrey will take at least a couple weeks to get back into full practice shape and game ready.  Definitely not playing this week.

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm not sure why people thought he'd be good to go this week. He's been out 10 months.

yeah he's just easing back into drills not even full practice.

Well at least Desean has made it past Game 1. Maybe Jeffrey can play in a few games too. 

Go Eagles.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:47 PM, Eagles_All_Day said:

The eagles might finally have both starting wrs healthy and in the lineup. Its been a year since that happened. Game 1 last year, I believe. Things are starting to come together.

Now our qb just needs to be accurate

On 9/24/2020 at 5:47 PM, Eagles_All_Day said:

The eagles might finally have both starting wrs healthy and in the lineup. Its been a year since that happened. Game 1 last year, I believe. Things are starting to come together.

Don't think Alshon was 100% to start the year🤷‍♂️

On 9/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, CaliEagle said:

Jeffery isn't going to fix this offense.  Wentz has to address his mechanics...throwing while he is bailing...side arm throws...twisted arm delivery leading to sailing throws...too wide of a base, etc.  If he doesn't clean it up, it won't matter who are WRs are.

Throwing while bailing and side are throws are necessary sometimes but the wide base in a clean pocket is weird, he loses accuracy and strength of throws while doing so.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, CaliEagle said:

Howie is the wrong person to help rebuild this team.

I do wonder what's Lurie's thoughts on Howie's selections, does he really think Howie is doing a fine job?

If Lurie knows Howie is the miserable failure that he is, why is he keeping in his position?

Strange organization is all I can say.

17 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Oh yeah ... clearly ...You can see he's also favoring his right rotator cuff, his left metacarpals, his groin, his left hamstring, his right knee and right calf as well. If you can find a longer video, maybe we can diagnose some stuff even the Eagles don't know about yet. Is ... is that a white discoloration on his lip? He better get that checked out!!

Can we talk about how accurate that behind the back pass was though?  Let’s get him under center! 

22 hours ago, brkmsn said:

So Doug said he’s out this week and will probably be back in two, but do carry on with your clueless sarcasm. 

Who cares he’s old and tired. We need new talent like the good teams in the nfl. 

Lol at people thinking alshon jeffery is the savior to this teams woes. Add on he’s coming off a lis franc injury where he hasn’t played in 10 months

• Like 1

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lol at people thinking alshon jeffery is the savior to this teams woes. Add on he’s coming off a lis franc injury where he hasn’t played in 10 months

Yeah I mean I know times are desperate but this is a whole other level of that desperation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I mean I know times are desperate but this is a whole other level of that desperation.

You want to know how desperate fans have come? Almost everyone on this board wanted alshon gone (Trade or otherwise) in February and now everyone is thinking he’s curing the eagles offensive issues. 

• Like 1