Sounds like Jeffery will be back soon

ManchesterEagle

If Jeffrey steps in and produces, and Ward continues to make ANY catches while JJAW does not...just cut JJAW.  If he can't contribute yet again in a season when WRs are injured and the team needs weapons to step up just GTFO and go home.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

If Jeffrey steps in and produces, and Ward continues to make ANY catches while JJAW does not...just cut JJAW.  If he can't contribute yet again in a season when WRs are injured and the team needs weapons to step up just GTFO and go home.

Can't disagree there. Promote one of those younger guys from the PS. At least they'll work their nuts off to make plays. 

1 hour ago, Portyansky said:

We need him back. But at the same time, when they do let him back, he better be ready. They better put him through rigorous practice. I don't want any soft tissue bs injuries or any injuries at all.

He’s gonna pull a hammy in his first game back.  Alshon is a walking soft tissue injury.  He always has been.  He finished maybe one season where he played every game.  

Just now, DBW said:

He’s gonna pull a hammy in his first game back.  Alshon is a walking soft tissue injury.  He always has been.  He finished maybe one season where he played every game.  

He's certainly a walking injury that's for sure. Injuries have been a constant throughout his career. 

7 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I’d honestly cut him if none of those pre requisites happen.  2nd round picks at skill positions should never be a development guy. You have it or you don’t.  

• Like 1

Just now, DBW said:

I’d honestly cut him if none of those pre requisites happen.  2nd round picks at skill positions should never be a development guy. You have it or you don’t.  

Well it seems pretty clear that JJAW doesn't have it. At all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

I'm starting to realize that we have so many unlikable players. 

Unfortunately so. Over paid, ageing, yep it's not a great bunch. 

51 minutes ago, DBW said:

I agree but Doug needs more motivation! :lol:

• Like 1

It's hard to not believe that Jeffery is faking injuries at this point.  I expect him to limp to the sidelines his first or second game back.  It's a shame Reagor needed to be put on IR for a damned thumb injury.  This looks like it will be the 4th year in a row where we'll never have our offensive starters healthy and on the field at the same time. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I agree but Doug needs more motivation! :lol:

He needed a lot of motivation to fire groh too.  He’ll come around.  😂 

1 minute ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

It's hard to not believe that Jeffery is faking injuries at this point.  I expect him to limp to the sidelines his first or second game back.  It's a shame Reagor needed to be put on IR for a damned thumb injury.  This looks like it will be the 4th year in a row where we'll never have our offensive starters healthy and on the field at the same time. 

It’s almost like they stopped drinking smoothies and started eating Fing ice cream.

3 minutes ago, DBW said:

It’s almost like they stopped drinking smoothies and started eating Fing ice cream.

Lol true...Chip Kelly was an idiot in multiple areas, but at least he had a clue how to keep his team healthy.  This team's sports science and health knowledge seems to be in the dark ages. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Id rather give the snaps to the young guys who need it. Let's establish if they have a place on this roster for future years. 

Right... But how does Hightower get ready? By playing. 

I'd rather start winning games again.

4 hours ago, Portyansky said:

We need him back. But at the same time, when they do let him back, he better be ready. They better put him through rigorous practice. I don't want any soft tissue bs injuries or any injuries at all.

Ha.....that's a good one.

3 hours ago, Eagles_All_Day said:

The eagles might finally have both starting wrs healthy and in the lineup. Its been a year since that happened. Game 1 last year, I believe. Things are starting to come together.

🤣

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Why do they need him back desperately?

Because once they reach 0-4, they know the season is over. Not mathematically, but for all intents and purposes it is.

Only one team in NFL history has ever made the playoffs with an 0-4 starting record.

They have 2 games to right the ship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBW said:

If JJaw gets cut, he can be the receivers coach for next season.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Damanick10 said:

I'm starting to realize that we have so many unlikable players. 

Welcome to TATE. Please enjoy your stay. I'm not sure there is a single topic about a liked player (except in the "I want the Eagles to get" sub-forum). 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Lol true...Chip Kelly was an idiot in multiple areas, but at least he had a clue how to keep his team healthy.  This team's sports science and health knowledge seems to be in the dark ages. 

Good luck trying to get these guys on sleep schedules and whatever else Kelly did. 

• Like 1

Can't say how Jeffery is going to look coming off a major foot injury. However, if he returns to form, I will say this -- he's the most underrated player on the team.

• Like 1

Here is where I would say something super sarcastic... except this team needs ANY hope it can find. Here's hoping at ya, kids.

Looks two to three weeks away to me, but they’ll probably rush him out sooner. Still definitely favoring his injured foot ..