Fire Doug

Godfather

What kind of **** coach punts with 19 seconds left in ot. Kick the FG or go for it on 4th down. Make or miss you're going for the win. You're **** a** settled for a tie. Way to get the team on your side you F

• Like 6

Pathetic coach. He caught lighting in a bottle in '17. Average fn coach since then. Settled for a tie. What kind of player wants to play for a **** coach like that? 

• Like 1

Just now, NOTW said:

Fire Howie and get a real GM, then fire Doug if things don't improve. 

That's without doubt what they need to do. Sadly it is also absolutely what they will not do. Doug goes first. Then Carson. Then Howie. 

• Like 4

doesn't matter you go for the win 64 + doesn't matter, BS FN BS they suck go'n for the 1st pick amd will screw it up we will..

16 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My one argument to this...

Do we know that 60+ yards was even achievable today?

You go for it no matter what. Elliott has made a 61 yarder before

• Like 1

I think the 60 yarder they were setting themselves up for was fringe at best. Pretty horrible sequence of events for them to basically shut it down and bank on a field goal that long. 

• Like 2

Just now, Godfather said:

You go for it no matter what. Elliott has made a 63 yarder before

I'm asking a genuine question though. Was a 61+ yarder actually achievable? We know that Elliott has the distance or at least he has once before but what about the conditions today?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm asking a genuine question though. Was a 61+ yarder actually achievable? We know that Elliott has the distance or at least he has once before but what about the conditions today?

I would've rather lost then lay down and take the tie. 

• Like 4

Just now, Godfather said:

I would've rather lost then lay down and take the tie. 

But you can't attempt the FG if it's literally got no chance. Now sure argue that they should have kept the offense out there in that case.

But you can't attempt the FG if it's literally got no chance. Now sure argue that they should have kept the offense out there in that case.

Idc if you kick the fg or go for it on 4th down. Doug just laid down in front of the entire team. He gave up

They should have attempted a throw downfield and maybe get a lucky dpi at the worst it gets intercepted or you take a sack and turn it over on downs at basically the same spot on the field.  No balls doug.  

• Like 1

He has the worst quarterback in football. His quarterback can’t complete a basic pass. If he doesn’t make a change soon, then yes it’s on him, but right now 0-3 is all on Wentz. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Idc if you kick the fg or go for it on 4th down. Doug just laid down in front of the entire team. He gave up

I'm just saying if the conditions mean there was no chance of getting the FG then you go for it. 

I'm just saying if the conditions mean there was no chance of getting the FG then you go for it. 

Kicking the fg or going for it on 4th down would've been better then being a bish and laying down

11 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Fire Howie and get a real GM, then fire Doug if things don't improve. 

Daniel Jeremiah please

I agree. He is so lucky wentz is struggling to start the season all the fans rage is pointed at him instead of Doug. My question is what does Doug do well?

Game Plan?  No

Game Management?  No

Offensive design?  No

Play calling?  No 

I just don’t understand what he does well?  How much time does 2017 buy him because he is terrible his teams are undisciplined and not prepared. 

• Like 1

Just now, phil77 said:

I agree. He is so lucky wentz is struggling to start the season all the fans rage is pointed at him instead of Doug. My question is what does Doug do well?

Game Plan?  No

Game Management?  No

Offensive design?  No

Play calling?  No 

I just don’t understand what he does well?  How much time does 2017 buy him because he is terrible his teams are undisciplined and not prepared. 

Where's the new offense they were suppose to incorporate? Doug is the new Mike McCarthy. Doesn't know how to adapt when it comes to playcalling 

17 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My one argument to this...

Do we know that 60+ yards was even achievable today?

not even that but a mis and cinco gets the ball near midfield. i know cincy had no timeouts left, but a quick sideline pass and cincy gets a chance at a fg themselves

• Like 1

Just now, GroundAttack said:

not even that but a mis and cinco gets the ball near midfield. i know cincy had no timeouts left, but a quick sideline pass and cincy gets a chance at a fg themselves

Yeah I know that bud and I get that there is an argument there. But the flip side to that is we should have been aggressive. What good does a tie do us. 

6 minutes ago, phil77 said:

Game Plan?  No

Game Management?  No

Offensive design?  No

Play calling?  No 

The offensive scheme is good. Running game tore it up. Receivers are consistently open. No one can win with dreck at quarterback 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I know that bud and I get that there is an argument there. But the flip side to that is we should have been aggressive. What good does a tie do us. 

technically it helps our chances if it comes down to it in the end for first place. a tie is better than a loss. but with the way we are playing and who we have the next 3 games, that's a long shot.