Fire Doug

Godfather

2 minutes ago, Mr-Bueno said:

No... do not fire Doug.

Slow down your avatar

• Like 1

Just now, GroundAttack said:

technically it helps our chances if it comes down to it in the end for first place. a tie is better than a loss. but with the way we are playing and who we have the next 3 games, that's a long shot.

I mean... Yeah it does fair enough. But if this team thinks it's going to be in that position then quite frankly they need a major wake up call. 

Just now, Gannan said:

The offensive scheme is good. Running game tore it up. Receivers are consistently open. No one can win with dreck at quarterback 

Hmmmmm no WRs are not open at all like ever. Watch the other games around the league and WRs run wide open all day. Cinny WRs were open all day. Our routes and route combinations are lazy and predictable 

The play there was GOING on 4th and 7. Could've picked it up then spiked for an easy FG. And if they didnt convert,, Cincy would have needed 20 yards and a spike and a long FG, wouldn't have happened. Also Tie for the Eagles is only minimally better than the loss.

STUNNED at Pederson 

Just now, phil77 said:

Hmmmmm no WRs are not open at all like ever. Watch the other games around the league and WRs run wide open all day. Cinny WRs were open all day. Our routes and route combinations are lazy and predictable 

Watch the game again, before he got hurt Jackson was open all day. Ward was open all day. Hell even the kid from the practice squad was open more often than not. The bengals defense is terrible. 

This has aged well...

I've always known Doug was a gutless turd, not attempting that FG today and settling for the tie, absolutely disgraceful coaching on his part. 

fearless-pdf-doug-pederson-how-an-underdog-becomes-a-champion-1-638.jpg

Just now, Birdman said:

This has aged well...

I've always known Doug was a gutless turd, not attempting that FG today and settling for the tie, absolutely disgraceful coaching on his part. 

More like ****

What they need to do isPederson needs to do is relinquish more of the play calling over to a qualified OC. I think it’s time for Duce to get his shot. Pederson and the play calling was great years ago when he had Reich to help out. Having DeFilippo as QB coach didn’t hurt either. Flip is in Chicago and worked his magic with Foles today and unfortunately we last Reich because Josh McDaniel is a massive sh!tstain and backed out. Point is, they aren’t available now. 

The injuries we have are absolutely ridiculous, but even with the injuries, it’s pretty clear to me that Pederson needs some help. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Birdman said:

This has aged well...

They were def smelling their own sheet after that Lombardi

46 minutes ago, Friendly Ram said:

The play there was GOING on 4th and 7. Could've picked it up then spiked for an easy FG. And if they didnt convert,, Cincy would have needed 20 yards and a spike and a long FG, wouldn't have happened. Also Tie for the Eagles is only minimally better than the loss.

STUNNED at Pederson 

Is it possible that Doug thought he would get another OT quarter like McNabb did? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are the extra 5 offensive geniuses they hired helping? Sure as hell doesn't seem like it. God I can't wait for the day when the eagles finally no longer associate with Marty F'n Morningwig. 

• Like 3

I'd like to ask Doug on the one play where Wentz hit Ertz for a first down and it went right over Ward who was running an Identical route as Ertz only about 5 yards shallower. Is that the actual play design and routes that are supposed to be run? If so they need to draw up better plays because that's a stupid route tree. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

I'd like to ask Doug on the one play where Wentz hit Ertz for a first down and it went right over Ward who was running an Identical route as Ertz only about 5 yards shallower. Is that the actual play design and routes that are supposed to be run? If so they need to draw up better plays because that's a stupid route tree. 

Ward ran the wrong route.  Great coaching.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My one argument to this...

Do we know that 60+ yards was even achievable today?

Who cares?  Elliott did make a 61 yarder a couple years ago.  Your team is 0-2, there is less than 20 seconds to go, and a rookie QB making his 3rd career start on the other team.  Why TF wouldn’t you go for it?!?!  Really nothing to lose by doing so.  Big balls Doug my arse.    

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean... Yeah it does fair enough. But if this team thinks it's going to be in that position then quite frankly they need a major wake up call. 

what happens when your 0-7-1 at the bye? team will have no faith in the coaches and will start to give zero f's

I'd rather lose than tie. They would have gotten the ball back with 19 seconds and no timeouts. Them kicking a winning field goal was not guaranteed. 

I'm watching the seachickens game and thinking why not fire doug and bring in Brian Schottenheimer? He's had QB success practically every where he's been. The Seahawks offense is always dangerous despite having a crap oline. I think he's the play caller and Seattle has been pretty dynamic. I know I know "Wentz sucks and they have gods gift in Wilson", but he's had a hand in making that possible.

Snag Marty's son, poach some scouts and FO personnel, and see if this sheet improves. 

Fire schwartz. I don't care who you replace him with. Just fire him. 

20 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

I need Doug to give up the play calling. 

And replace Doug with? Marty?

Just now, c_u_in_tampa said:

Give Deuce a try. 

Yeah. At this time he cannot be any worse. The offence Doug calls and run is just vanilla. Its so out of sync it has to be the coaching and the play calling. And this is after they fired the OC and the WR coach 

21 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I'm watching the seachickens game and thinking why not fire doug and bring in Brian Schottenheimer? He's had QB success practically every where he's been. The Seahawks offense is always dangerous despite having a crap oline. I think he's the play caller and Seattle has been pretty dynamic. I know I know "Wentz sucks and they have gods gift in Wilson", but he's had a hand in making that possible.

Snag Marty's son, poach some scouts and FO personnel, and see if this sheet improves. 

Fire schwartz. I don't care who you replace him with. Just fire him. 

Firing one of only a few coaches in the NFL to make the playoffs the last 3 years in a row 3 years after he won the super bowl seems like a very calculated, not at all unhinged decision 

• Like 1

Anyone watching the Dallas Seattle game?  Anyone think we have ANY chance at competing with either of those teams?!?!  Anyone notice the amount of talent on both teams (hell, Dallas’s 5th WR is better than any of ours).  Both teams have so much young talent it makes me sick/envious.  Howie is a worse GM than Jerruh ... he needs to go!