GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers Sun 10/4 @8:20 EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Portyansky said:

I dont care what anyone says. That was awesome!

Slay injured?!?!

Awesome they gave up a touchdown? I Fing hate Jim Schwartz i really do!!

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

Funny you say that.  My brother is a Broncos fan and was complaining about injuries the other day.  I told him I don't feel sorry for you one bit.

Thing is... The whole league suffer injuries. Yeah some suffer more than others but this is where you need good depth. Just got to get on with it. 

That doesn't look good for Slay. Not sure he's going to be back. 

When an Eagle got jumped over, I knew it was Epps without seeing the jersey. Get that clown off the field 

That's what an explosive playmaker can do.  If we have any chance to take Chase or Waddle....you better take one.

BS blocking by a ficking offensive lineman against a corner half his weight. Man up and block him! Don't put your helmet into his knee.

When an Eagle got jumped over, I knew it was Epps without seeing the jersey. Get that clown off the field 

Just now, kiwieagle said:

Dang, that’s the other receiver I wanted (outside of Raegor - didn’t think we had a shot at the top 3). That explosiveness from his college tape is sure there

Aiyuk will be special.  Mark my words. Don't be surprised if he is the best WR from this draft within 3 years from now.  His RAC is off the charts.

Slay getting embarrassed so they all have to do the fake injury. Embarrassing defense 

With this team, I'm beginning to think we drafted Jalen in the second round purely for his last name

7 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

Maybe it's not hate.  People might call it the way they see it.  I personally always stuck up for Wentz's and still like him.  That said he has not played good this year.  

Eh granted. But what's the alternative? We don't have one. We have a project college QB that some seem to think is the second coming. 

I think its illegal for this defense to make a stop after the offense scores.

Just now, eaglestime34 said:

Awesome they gave up a touchdown? I Fing hate Jim Schwartz i really do!!

Oh shut your face. If you can't appreciate an amazing play, you shouldn't be watching sports.

Lane questionable to return. 

I'm not sure Slay is going to be able to come back. 

Just another normal Sunday night with this football team. 

Maybe they need to go back to the shakes again, even Djack lasted the full season 2013 

Just now, bigdog54 said:

Slay getting embarrassed so they all have to do the fake injury. Embarrassing defense 

You're an idiot. 

Archived