GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers Sun 10/4 @8:20 EST

EagleJoe8

My god, kittle takes on 3 guys and we still facemask him. 

The offense needs to be catered to Wentz's strengths, throwing on the run, using his legs, play action passes, throwing to his right side, etc...

The team needs to take the gloves off and stop trying to make him a pocket passer to avoid injury risk. Jalen Hurts is on the team for a reason.

4 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I wanna see how you will act with a face mask your knee by a 300lb+ lineman. 

Dude for 15 million a year I would love to see how we would all act. Dude that’s a dumb argument Im 300 pounds with zero muscle I don’t even go to the buffet because it’s to much work. So please I’m not talking about me here 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Kittle is going to kill us tonight.

Yeah I mean that's a mismatch all night long. They should just keep dialling up plays to Kittle. No need to disguise it. We can know it's coming but there's nothing the LBs can do to stop it. 

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

8 imbeciles can’t tackle Kittle

That was expected tonight.

1 minute ago, Han Solo said:

Is Killens just a decoy?  I kinda want to see him with the ball in his hands.

They will eventually give it to him once, but it won't fool anyone because we can't block it up.

Just now, bigdog54 said:

Dude for 15 million a year I would love to see how we would all act. Dude that’s a dumb argument Im 300 pounds with zero muscle I don’t even go to the buffet because it’s to much work. So please I’m not talking about me here 

Well he's back.

Kittle's 2nd stiff arm looked like HE was in GERRY'S facemask. 

4 yard gain, after three missed tackles and a personal foul, ends up with a 30 yard gain...

Archived