GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers Sun 10/4 @8:20 EST

EagleJoe8

So we are basically just putting out bodies out there now at WR, OL and secondary?

Great job on assembling this injury prone team Howie

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Eh granted. But some are taking obvious joy in it. What's the alternative? We don't have one. We have a project college QB that some seem to think is the second coming. 

No ones taking joy in it at all, they just can't sit here and pretend he's playing good football when he isn't, it's a message board not a freaking Pep rally. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Eh granted. But what's the alternative? We don't have one. We have a project college QB that some seem to think is the second coming. 

Who said he was the second coming?  

The amount of injuries this team has suffered over the last 4-5 seasons is truly astonishing. 

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My reply to him was simple. 

"Bud... that's not an excuse that's going to fly with an Eagles fan".

Then point at the ceiling with your left hand and give him a firm ridge hand with the right to the groin. 

1 minute ago, bigdog54 said:

Slay getting embarrassed so they all have to do the fake injury. Embarrassing defense 

I wanna see how you will act with a face mask your knee by a 300lb+ lineman. 

So that quarter cost us our best CB and T. Anyone get a call from Howie yet? Most of us played some high school ball.

Good news is 9ers are having Mullens throw everything short after his early misfires. Bad news is that neutralizes the pass rush and forces our LBs to tackle....

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Oh shut your face. If you can't appreciate an amazing play, you shouldn't be watching sports.

Hey tough guy! It was a serious question! 

Just now, kiwieagle said:

So we are basically just putting out bodies out there now at WR, OL and secondary?

I'll give you WR, maaaaybe OL. But that shot to Slay's knee you can't predict in the off-season. Also, that's prob a more hurt than injured kind of thing

Watching the defense and I keep looking to see if the linebackers are named McCoy, Matthews, or Gaither.  

1 minute ago, kiwieagle said:

Howie makes a lot of mistakes, but guys like Malik, Hargreaves, Slay, etc have consistently been healthy....until coming here.

This season can go F itself...

Wentz’s regression and all these injuries. Make it stop! 

Is it too early to start the who we draft chat? Realistically I think it’s Penei (LT) or Rousseau (DE) or Surtain II (CB)

9 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

When the QB tried to block you, you plow into him. 

A Buddy Ryan defense would’ve knocked him out of the game on that play.

I’m going to say it this is embarrassing sometimes you got to man up. The offensive line is destroyed. If you practiced all week you got to shot that MF up and go. If not you shouldn’t practiced. We are decimated for once just one fing time I would love to see someone man up and dig deep. 

Just now, Birdman said:

This season can go F itself...

Wentz’s regression and all these injuries. Make it stop! 

It'll only stop once the season does I'm afraid. Remember it's Howie that sold his soul for the SB victory. Until he's gone this is how it'll be. 

Archived