GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ San Francisco 49ers Sun 10/4 @8:20 EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, kiwieagle said:

Is it too early to start the who we draft chat? Realistically I think it’s Penei (LT) or Rousseau (DE) or Surtain II (CB)

Waddle!!!!!

I think Slay got injured in the chop block below the knees by  T #69 McGlinchy.. I hope the league looks at that tackle if that is the cause of Slay's injury. Was that a legal tackle?

Just now, Swoop said:

Howie makes a lot of mistakes, but guys like Malik, Hargreaves, Slay, etc have consistently been healthy....until coming here.

It’s the WR and OL that stand out to me. That’s where the biggest mistakes have been made - draft misses, silly extensions etc 

Just now, Portyansky said:

Oline couldn't stop a college team

Mailata honestly looks like the best lineman right now.  He's handling his man.

We'd be better off letting Hurts play playground style right now. He can scramble and help loosen up the defense. We just can't generate offense right now with the personnel in there.

Just now, xstonr said:

terrible series

Well Doug didn't want us as fans to get too carried away. Back to back good offensive drives and we'd all be getting high as kites.

Ok, let's see what Hurts can do. Wentz can barely complete a basic pass.

It's a shame since Slay actually played advertised in Detroit as a guy who can shadow an opponents WR1 in man coverage, now he takes a cheap shot to the knee on a block.

This one is just bad luck. However something has to be up with the conditioning as well if guys without injury histories are also going down 

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

Howie makes a lot of mistakes, but guys like Malik, Hargreaves, Slay, etc have consistently been healthy....until coming here.

Been screaming this. Great point. The injury issue is not exclusively personnel

Just now, bpac55 said:

How many 3rd and 7+ has that been so far?

A lot. It’s what’s been killing us all season. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

WTF was that??

Wentz got hit as he threw the ball. Oline is an open faucet. Not an excuse. Just facts 

If Cam starts having a bad day we really are screwed, he's been our MVP so far, dudes an all pro punter. 

Is Killens just a decoy?  I kinda want to see him with the ball in his hands.

Archived