***OFFICIAL 2020 Season Whipping Boys***

ToDie4Eagles

Defense: Nate Gerry

Offense: JJ Arcega-Whiteside

Defense: Andrew Sendejo

Offense: Nelson Agholor

Who were some your favorite past whipping boys?  Bradley Fletcher?  Patrick Chung?  Let's hear em!

The Whipping Boy: Fleischman, Sid, Sis, Peter: 8601400666708: Amazon.com:  Books

Nnamdi because he came here with so much hype and was a complete fraud. Riley Cooper and his incredible blocking. Chip Kelly the final years.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Nnamdi because he came here with so much hype and was a complete fraud. 

Nnamdi was ahead of his time by socially distancing and eating lunch in his car. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You gotta have a category dedicated to Howie lol. 

I got you 

• Haha 2

I absolutely hated Bradley Fletcher...and Nnamdi....Mills I STILL hate....I gotta come back to this, I know I got more....

• Haha 1

• Casey Matthews.
  • Sean Considine.
  • Nate Allen.
  • Winston Justice.
  • Josh Huff.
  • Danny Watkins.
  • Marcus Smith.
  • Bradley Fletcher.
  • Cary "wall sconce" Williams. 
  • Reno Mahe
  • Hank Baskett
  • LJ Smith
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

How about that guy who was the fireman? 

The fake Matthews. Casey Matthews.

Good ones.  Forgot about those 2 whipping boys.  Gerry's play is sadly reminiscent of the Philly Casey Matthews.

22 minutes ago, NOTW said:
  • Casey Matthews.
  • Sean Considine.
  • Nate Allen.
  • Winston Justice.
  • Josh Huff.
  • Danny Watkins.
  • Marcus Smith.
  • Bradley Fletcher.
  • Cary "wall sconce" Williams. LMAO!!!
  • Reno Mahe
  • Hank Baskett
  • LJ Smith

Lotta good ones on this list 🤣

1 minute ago, The Holy Vagabond said:

Wow. We forgot Jalen mills pretty quick. 

Official Cut Jalen Mills thread - Page 2 - Philadelphia Eagles -  FootballsFuture.com

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NOTW said:
  • Casey Matthews.
  • Sean Considine.
  • Nate Allen.
  • Winston Justice.
  • Josh Huff.
  • Danny Watkins.
  • Marcus Smith.
  • Bradley Fletcher.
  • Cary "wall sconce" Williams. 
  • Reno Mahe
  • Hank Baskett
  • LJ Smith

Justice, Watkins and Smith all deserved what they got to be fair, Watkins should've been sued for fraud for even declaring for the NFL draft. 

9 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Justice, Watkins and Smith all deserved what they got to be fair, Watkins should've been sued for fraud for even declaring for the NFL draft. 

Remember the reports leaked about Danny boy sneaking out at night to fight fires in Philly and showing up to practice tired 🤣

The 2020 whipping boys are just low hanging fruit these days. There’s just so many of them. Of course there’s Gerry, and Schwartz. Then there’s Doug’s play calling and overall decision making. Then Howie and all of his moves. The friggin NFC East as a whole. Jason Peters, and for me Lane Johnson. From his late surgery and his constant in and out of the lineup I’m pretty annoyed with the dude. JJAW is probably on the whipping boy poster with Gerry for everyone, but his momma and @brkmsn. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you people honestly tell me you forget how truly awful Matt Ware was while here? He was just ... the mere thought of it makes my skin crawl. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stinkfist said:

Can you people honestly tell me you forget how truly awful Matt Ware was while here? He was just ... the mere thought of it makes my skin crawl. 

Didn’t he like block a field goal or something to help the Eagles win a game? That’s already a bigger contribution than anything JJAW’s done so far. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Didn’t he like block a field goal or something to help the Eagles win a game? That’s already a bigger contribution than anything JJAW’s done so far. 

2:48 "I think it's the only play I ever remember Matt Ware making in the National Football League." 🤣

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ToDie4Eagles said:

2:48 "I think it's the only play I ever remember Matt Ware making in the National Football League." 🤣

My man @Bacarty2 ought to watch this after he’s been saying how much better the Eagles would be if Andy Reid were coaching the players we have right now. 😂🤣😂🤣

6 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Anyone involved in player development.

Do we even staff that department?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Let me first start by saying that I take nothing away from the ineptitude of JJAW. The man is absolutely worthless as a football player. The sheer fact that the media went, "he made a block, he made a block" on Sunday was predictable. 

Matt Ware however was a TATE dream. First, he was BIG. Let us not forget that being BIG is one of TATE's Ten Commandments. Second, after that blocked FG (that was a scoop and score to win the game), TATE somehow forgot how awful he was and put hope in him for another season. 

Matt Ware was a special turd. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stinkfist said:

Let me first start by saying that I take nothing away from the ineptitude of JJAW. The man is absolutely worthless as a football player. The sheer fact that the media went, "he made a block, he made a block" on Sunday was predictable. 

Matt Ware however was a TATE dream. First, he was BIG. Let us not forget that being BIG is one of TATE's Ten Commandments. Second, after that blocked FG (that was a scoop and score to win the game), TATE somehow forgot how awful he was and put hope in him for another season. 

Matt Ware was a special turd. 

I didn’t realize Matt Ware was so beloved on Tate. That must have been before my time here. 😂

5 hours ago, Bacarty2 said:

Wait, you think Doug is a better coach than Andy? 

No, but I think you need to realize that just cause a guy is a good coach it doesn’t mean his offense will be great regardless of the slop he’s given to work with. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

I didn’t realize Matt Ware was so beloved on Tate. That must have been before my time here. 😂

For like 3 weeks he was a god. I hated the pick. Think I wanted Will Poole (never did anything either) at that pick if we're in the right draft class.