#FireSchwartz

xxeaglesfanxx

I feel like this is a much needed hashtag in our lives. Every week it’s the same story. This string bean/prevent defense is ridiculous. Challenge a receiver for once.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I feel like this is a much needed hashtag in our lives. Every week it’s the same story. This string bean/prevent defense is ridiculous. Challenge a receiver for once.

If you haven't noticed it was all dink and dunks and big chunk plays came from LJ using his legs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Challenge a receiver for once.

Slow DBs fear challenging WRs because they're afraid of getting beat deep.

23 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Slow DBs fear challenging WRs because they're afraid of getting beat deep.

Slay isn't slow and plays the D called. Schwartz refuses to use players to their greatest abilities. Slay also did not/ has not had a good last 2 games.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seengreen said:

Schwartz refuses to use players to their greatest abilities. Slay also did not/ has not had a good last 2 games.

When it comes to that secondary the ability just isn't there, as far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on Slay.  

Lurie needs to sell the team for $3.35 billion so his wife will love him for eternity and we can get an owner who has a clue....2017 was a fluke

54 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Fire Howie. That guy needs to go first then all the other dominoes will fall. 

This. Nothings going to get better until Howie's no longer pulling the strings.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Our dbs invented social distancing. Gym Shorts saw this coming

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Portyansky said:

If you haven't noticed it was all dink and dunks and big chunk plays came from LJ using his legs

Well LJ is a horrible thrower. If he could hit the side of a barn today it would have been much worse then it was. 

19 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

Lurie needs to sell the team for $3.35 billion so his wife will love him for eternity and we can get an owner who has a clue....2017 was a fluke

Fluke or not It still was great. 

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Fire Howie. That guy needs to go first then all the other dominoes will fall. 

Jim will go first since his contract is up at the end of the season. Howie wont get fired, they might just hire a GM since Howie is tech not holding that title, no one is. 

LOL Darius Slay is a #1 CB by far. Jury still out?? Nah. He's playing in a **** defense and, I believe, is playing injured after last week's dirty hit to his knees.

Big ass offensive lineman could just block him in his face, and instead drives his helmet into Slay's knee. Absolute dirty crap.

1 hour ago, IFB DOG said:

LOL Darius Slay is a #1 CB by far. Jury still out?? Nah. He's playing in a **** defense and, I believe, is playing injured after last week's dirty hit to his knees.

Big ass offensive lineman could just block him in his face, and instead drives his helmet into Slay's knee. Absolute dirty crap.

WTF Play you watch? Take your bias goggles off. The dude simply fell. He wasn't aiming at his knees. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Portyansky said:

WTF Play you watch? Take your bias goggles off. The dude simply fell. He wasn't aiming at his knees. 

Not this game.

Schwartz hasn’t had a good year so far, but he did well yesterday.

It was the offense who were terrible - minus 7 yards and a fumble in the first 16 plays? 

11 minutes ago, IFB DOG said:

Not this game.

I know what game you're referring too. If someone was targeting a knee they wouldn't use their face mask. It was an accident. And Slay has been amazing.

1 minute ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Schwartz hasn’t had a good year so far, but he did well yesterday.

It was the offense who were terrible - minus 7 yards and a fumble in the first 16 plays? 

That's bc it was all dink and dunk.

Our oline was trash due to injuries. Wentz was pressured 47% of his passing. That's nuts.

13 hours ago, EagleVA said:

When it comes to that secondary the ability just isn't there, as far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on Slay.  

For the last 4 years that's been the excuse for the DB's playing off and it's a BS excuse. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I don't think they are going to fire him midseason where we are approaching the half way mark and only have 1 win, especially when his contract runs out at the end of this season.  I think it more likely, out of respect, that they let him finish the year and then move on from him then.  

I agree that we need change there.  I'd also like to see Doug give up play calling duties and just focus on running the team as a whole.  Hire new coordinators on both offense and defense this upcoming offseason.  

9 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

That's bc it was all dink and dunk.

Our oline was trash due to injuries. Wentz was pressured 47% of his passing. That's nuts.

Yeah I’m not putting this one on Wentz. He did a good job in the circumstances.

But you need to control the ball with the Ravens and we couldn’t do that because of our O-Line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Yeah I’m not putting this one on Wentz. He did a good job in the circumstances.

But you need to control the ball with the Ravens and we couldn’t do that because of our O-Line.

Wentz had a great game. The fumble hurt. But the 2 dropped passes. 1 was a TD, the other was a potential TD, and the missed FG, the dumb 2p conversion at the end of the game. Those were the worst.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Yeah just like Rasul wasn’t any good either. But oh wait, he’s a starter and a GOOD one for his new team. And Jones had a great first start in Jacksonville last week, will have to wait to see the advanced stats when they come out for yesterday’s game but I know he had a pass deflection again. 

Schwartz is the issue with coverage much more than the players are. 

• Like 2

Wentz had a great game. The fumble hurt. But the 2 dropped passes. 1 was a TD, the other was a potential TD, and the missed FG, the dumb 2p conversion at the end of the game. Those were the worst.

He had a great second half. First half... meh. Yes he was under pressure and had the Hightower drop, but he didn’t do anything special. And once again turned the ball over to give the Ravens a short field.  His ball security is a massive issue. 

Let's get something straight concerning the pass to Sanders, it was a horrible off target pass, Sanders turned to the right and the pass was thrown to his left causing him to do a 180 and attempt to catch a high ball......very difficult, no way should the finger be pointed at Sanders on that missed TD.

37 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yeah just like Rasul wasn’t any good either. But oh wait, he’s a starter and a GOOD one for his new team. And Jones had a great first start in Jacksonville last week, will have to wait to see the advanced stats when they come out for yesterday’s game but I know he had a pass deflection again. 

Schwartz is the issue with coverage much more than the players are. 

I agree, I thought Douglas was the best DB they had on the squad, this goes back to job #1, put you best player on the field and make sure they're playing the position that are best suited for their skillset.

After your best players are on the field coverage schemes can be devised, just don't expect slow footed DBs to cover WRs with world class speed.

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Let's get something straight concerning the pass to Sanders, it was a horrible off target pass, Sanders turned to the right and the pass was thrown to his left causing him to do a 180 and attempt to catch a high ball......very difficult, no way should the finger be pointed at Sanders on that missed TD.

I disagree it was very difficult. He turned his head had plenty of time to track it, he should have caught it. My 12yo makes those catches.