Week 7 Injury Tracker: Sanders out Thur, Ertz out 3-4 weeks

time2rock

Getting this one started early since our next game is only 4 days away - Thursday night against the Giants.  

The already lengthy injury list grew considerably today.  Knocked out of the game were Sanders, Driscoll, Ertz, and Malik Jackson.  

11 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Getting this one started early since our next game is only 4 days away - Thursday night against the Giants.  

The already lengthy injury list grew considerably today.  Knocked out of the game were Sanders, Driscoll, Ertz, and Malik Jackson.  

Somewhat sad that the most key member of this list is Driscoll.

Any news on Seumalo, Goeddert, Reagor?  They have missed 3 games so technically they can come of the IR? Never thought I was hoping for Seumalo to be fit asap lol

• Haha 1

Hearing Ertz (ankle) and Sanders (knee) getting MRI's. I pray neither has to miss any time.

I'm starting to questions some of these injuries. I think some of these guys are just quitting. Sad to say but it's getting ridiculous at this point. 

• Like 4

Watch.  We will get Reagor and Jackson back and Lose Ertz and Sanders. 

4 hours ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

I'm starting to questions some of these injuries. I think some of these guys are just quitting. Sad to say but it's getting ridiculous at this point. 

They're real and they're spectacular!

4 hours ago, What The F said:

Reagor will be on IR for longer than 3 weeks because his injury won't be healed. They waited about a week to add him and the injury takes about 5-6 weeks to return from. 

Just keep adding to the list. It’s going to be a much longer list then any other teams. But hey at least they are first in something.

I have a feeling Alshon and Djax will be back for this game. Alshon should start for JJAW, Hightower should split reps with Djax. Fulgham and Ward should remain starters.

1 hour ago, Portyansky said:

I have a feeling Alshon and Djax will be back for this game. Alshon should start for JJAW, Hightower should split reps with Djax. Fulgham and Ward should remain starters.

Right now, Fulgham plays the X which used to be Jeffery's job. JJAW doesn't start (since Fulgham emerged). Hightower is filling in for Jackson as the Z. 

6 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Probably easier to say who isn't injured

JJAW.  Everyone else is hurt.

5 hours ago, What The F said:

You jinxed us.....:ph34r:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, seengreen said:

Hearing Ertz (ankle) and Sanders (knee) getting MRI's. I pray neither has to miss any time.

I want them healthy,  but it isn't really a big deal if they miss time. This season is over past people having false hope. Too many holes and injuries.  They will likely be a 10 or 11 loss team.

• Like 1

Goedert and Reagor are eligible to come back this week. Wonder if they will suit up for Thursday? I think Reagor would be a bigger possibility than Goedert since it was just his thumb. But wouldn't be surprised if neither play and come back the following week against the Cows.

22 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Goedert and Reagor are eligible to come back this week. Wonder if they will suit up for Thursday? I think Reagor would be a bigger possibility than Goedert since it was just his thumb. But wouldn't be surprised if neither play and come back the following week against the Cows.

Not a chance in the world Reagor will return from that this soon. For now, you just have to hope we can get something from Jackson.

13 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Not a chance in the world Reagor will return from that this soon. For now, you just have to hope we can get something from Jackson.

He was also supposed to miss the first couple games with the shoulder injury in camp, yet he was starting opening day. Some guys are fast healers, so wouldn’t say there is "no chance”. 

12 hours ago, What The F said:

Honestly losing Ertz may be addition by subtraction at this point. Dude is just going through the motions out there. Even Richard Rodgers showed more effort out there. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I have a gut feeling we don't see them for either of the next 2 games since the bye follows - maybe get them back for the 2nd game against the Giants (right after the bye).  

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

He was also supposed to miss the first couple games with the shoulder injury in camp, yet he was starting opening day. Some guys are fast healers, so wouldn’t say there is "no chance”. 

It's a little different in this situation. The injury required surgery. If he were to come back too early, fall on his hand (or have a pass hit it hard), he'd have to start all over. It needs time to heal all the way. The team wouldn't have waited a week to put him on IR if they thought there was any chance he would return weeks earlier than the timetable requires.

12 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

The team wouldn't have waited a week to put him on IR if they thought there was any chance he would return weeks earlier than the timetable requires.

You severely underestimate the ineptitude of this team’s injury management. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So basically the only uninjured original starters left are Wentz and Ward? Kelce is beat up but playing.