Week 7 Injury Tracker: Sanders out Thur, Ertz out 3-4 weeks

time2rock

Rebuild time, what are chances jackson comes back again, hi ankle sprain. 

Are the eagles cursed..

33 minutes ago, NYGFEAGLE said:

Are the eagles cursed..

99.999999999999999999% chance (give or take) DeSean has played his last game for the Philadelphia Eagles.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Isn't that the second torn bicep this team has suffered? Didn't Dillard go out with the same injury?

Dillard and Hargrave. Hargrave is still playing albeit not performing to his contract figure.

15 hours ago, NYGFEAGLE said:

Are the eagles cursed..

Cursed?  Come on.  What do you think is going to happen with a 160lb 34 year old? 

I can’t believe people act surprised when Desean gets injured every time he gets hit.  

Guess what’s going to happen when he returns in 6 weeks?  He’s going to get hurt again.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, eagle45 said:

Cursed?  Come on.  What do you think is going to happen with a 160lb 34 year old? 

I can’t believe people act surprised when Desean gets injured every time he gets hit.  

Guess what’s going to happen when he returns in 6 weeks?  He’s going to get hurt again.  

I hope that doesn't happen for a couple reasons.  First, I want to let the young bucks play.  Let the experience expedite their development so that they are better prepared for larger roles starting next year.  Second, I don't want him to come back with the thinking he'd help with a postseason push at the end of the season.  I do not want to be known as that team that made the playoffs with only 6 wins making a complete mockery of the current seeding format.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, seengreen said:

Dillard and Hargrave. Hargrave is still playing albeit not performing to his contract figure.

I didn't realise Hargrave tore his bicep yet is still playing?

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I didn't realise Hargrave tore his bicep yet is still playing?

He didn't tear it. During the summer he had a bicep issue.

On 10/25/2020 at 2:36 PM, seengreen said:

He didn't tear it. During the summer he had a bicep issue.

I thought it was pectoral? (being lazy and not using google fwiw). 

But whatever it has been he's been JAG. Not really the kind of production you'd hope from your big ticket free agent signing. 

While we're on the DT topic, I think Cox has been AWOL this year but i've been pleasantly surprised by Malik. 

17 hours ago, New Zealand Eagle said:

I thought it was pectoral? (being lazy and not using google fwiw). 

But whatever it has been he's been JAG. Not really the kind of production you'd hope from your big ticket free agent signing. 

While we're on the DT topic, I think Cox has been AWOL this year but i've been pleasantly surprised by Malik. 

The 100 million dollar man, Cox just isn't a game changing player. It sticks out so much more because of the lack of plays and money he makes. He's still a top 7 DT. But, he just isn't worth the 100 million to me. Cox will have about 1 play a game where he flashes.

• Like 1

This is week 7 topic, there is a week 8 topic.  To avoid confusion I'll lock this.  time2rock starts a new topic each week to track the latest injuries.  With this team, it's hard to keep up!

• Thanks 1