The coaches are the problem

97is

The coaches are part of the problem. The coaches are not the whole problem.

Yesterday once again execution was the issue. Sanders fumbling on that first drive. Carson throwing a pick six on the next drive. Carson throwing a pick at the end. The OL whiffing and not providing a clean pocket. Wentz holding the ball too long and missing wide open guys. Yesterday was more execution than it was in game coaching. And in fact I am not sure the coaches can do much more if guys are going to go out there and make individual mistakes?

The coaches are absolutely an issue. This offensive scheme has issues. The game plan is flawed. Doug is not calling a good game. The WRs don't seem to be improving once again. The DBs are an issue (outside of Slay). The new offensive minds they brought in really haven't made an impact either. But execution is such an issue and I think that lies with the players more than the coaches.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The coaches are part of the problem. The coaches are not the whole problem.

Yesterday once again execution was the issue. Sanders fumbling on that first drive. Carson throwing a pick six on the next drive. Carson throwing a pick at the end. The OL whiffing and not providing a clean pocket. Wentz holding the ball too long and missing wide open guys. Yesterday was more execution than it was in game coaching. And in fact I am not sure the coaches can do much more if guys are going to go out there and make individual mistakes?

The coaches are absolutely an issue. This offensive scheme has issues. The game plan is flawed. Doug is not calling a good game. The WRs don't seem to be improving once again. The DBs are an issue (outside of Slay). The new offensive minds they brought in really haven't made an impact either. But execution is such an issue and I think that lies with the players more than the coaches.

i think we all have to agree that this team needs a complete overhaul fo and coaches, there's no excuses for a 3 win team, it means everyone has to go and needs a complete rebuild that includes the qb as well. we need new blood and that's it. when you are bad, you are bad there's no salvaging anything.

• Like 1