Brody

12 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

This thread turned into a power house lol

Well, hard to slow down a juggernaut like Brody.

On 1/12/2021 at 5:39 AM, 20dawk4life said:

Brody would hire Brian Schottenheimer 

Well, he's available now @Brody

Our new OC? Maybe even HC if we're feeling generous?

Just now, eaglesfan0075 said:

Well, he's available now @Brody

Our new OC? Maybe even HC if we're feeling generous?

I was think HC to get him away from the Seahawks but they turned back into the sea chickens and now we can hire him as OC while getting a defensive HC. Win win baby!!!

21 minutes ago, greend said:

@Brody it's not polite to start a thread and then abandon it and all the local posters that contribute. 

That’s just the way @Brody the all mighty rolls. 

• Like 1

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

I was think HC to get him away from the Seahawks but they turned back into the sea chickens and now we can hire him as OC while getting a defensive HC. Win win baby!!!

Schottenheimer would pair nicely with Robert Saleh if he were to take this job. Who knows how serious the interest is in Todd Bowles. Jerod Mayo, the ILB coach for the Patriots, is an interesting interview choice as no other team has brought him in for an interview and it wasn't that long ago when he was a LB for the Patriots.

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

@Brody would pair nicely with @Brody if he were to take this job. Who knows how serious the interest is in @Brody.  @Brody the ILB @Brody for the Brodies, is an interesting interview choice as no other team has brought him in for an @Brody and it wasn't that long ago when he was a LB for the Brodie’s.

Sir, you risk being reported.  No where in your thought provoking commentary on interesting coaching candidates do you mention @Brody. Not a single, solitary @Brody reference in 8 lines of dialogue.  Therefore, you can see that I have fixed your dialogue for future reference. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Schottenheimer would pair nicely with Robert Saleh if he were to take this job. Who knows how serious the interest is in Todd Bowles. Jerod Mayo, the ILB coach for the Patriots, is an interesting interview choice as no other team has brought him in for an interview and it wasn't that long ago when he was a LB for the Patriots.

I’d rather have Demeco Ryans back as a DC under Saleh

1 hour ago, VeeMak said:

Sir, you risk being reported.  No where in your thought provoking commentary on interesting coaching candidates do you mention @Brody. Not a single, solitary @Brody reference in 8 lines of dialogue.  Therefore, you can see that I have fixed your dialogue for future reference. 

Thank you kind @Brody . Your fine @Brody justifies a promotion to @Brody

In honor of the @Brody that helped us secure our 6th overall @Brody, let us honor his jersey @Brody by getting to page number @Brody

1200px-Nate_Sudfeld_(50805450302)_(cropped).thumb.jpg.1c3d79f602d77ddd3fdafb3c719c5086.jpg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Best thread ever.  I get a full on @Brodywhen I open this up.  

Don't make it weird.