2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Can’t decide if mod6 or mod5 is better. 

Mod6 no doubt:ph34r:

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

My puppy's name is Brody.

That's all I got.

Teach him how to name threads

• Haha 1

Been an Eagles fan since 1970. Before that a Vikings fan but I soon lost faith in that team even though they have made 4 SB appearances. What a disappointment. I had football coach in high school that said the 3 three things most important in football are defense, defense, and defense. Sort of reminded me of my pilot instructor. The three most important components in flying is airspeed, airspeed, airspeed. If you loose defense and airspeed you are most likely in deep trouble.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2020 at 10:17 AM, Brody said:

Geend, This is my first time for me on any kind of social media or forums in my life. Seems I made a mistake on title and put my own name in. Sorry about that. A learning experience well taken.

Don't apologize I aint crap around here just having a bit of fun with ya. Please continue to be you.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, Moderator6 said:

Changed it back for ya Brody.  B-)  Welcome and enjoy the community.  

Liked this for brownie points :ph34r:

1 hour ago, greend said:

Don't apologize I aint crap around here just having a bit of fun with ya. Please continue to be you.

No truer words have been typed here today. :roll: 

J/K.  I kid, because I can. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Brody said:

Been an Eagles fan since 1970. Before that a Vikings fan but I soon lost faith in that team even though they have made 4 SB appearances. What a disappointment. I had football coach in high school that said the 3 three things most important in football are defense, defense, and defense. Sort of reminded me of my pilot instructor. The three most important components in flying is airspeed, airspeed, airspeed. If you loose defense and airspeed you are most likely in deep trouble.

Wait what? You were a fan of the vikings for 10 years then switched to the eagles in 1970? So you bailed on the vikings before reaching their first super bowl? Stayed this long with the eagles even though they made only 2 super bowl appearances up until 2017? This makes no sense 

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Wait what? You were a fan of the vikings for 10 years then switched to the eagles in 1970? So you bailed on the vikings before reaching their first super bowl? Stayed this long with the eagles even though they made only 2 super bowl appearances up until 2017? This makes no sense 

Doesn't have to make sense. Welcome aboard Brody.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

What really happened was ...

Back then, few people had color TVs. Brody only had a 13" black and white set to watch his vikings. The antenna never could quite get that station completely clear and he had been rooting accidentally for the Eagles for weeks unbeknownst to him. The day he purchased that 17" set, he realized his mistake but figured, "I guess this is my life now," and stuck with the Eagles.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brody said:

To Outlaw: Wouldn't get too exited about drafting Brody for Quarterback. He is 70 years Old.

Bet you still wouldn’t throw 15 picks. 

9 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Bet you still wouldn’t throw 15 picks. 

Just a point of Reference, Eli once threw 28 I believe in one year, and he still won 2 superbowls. Interceptions happen. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brody said:

To Outlaw: Wouldn't get too exited about drafting Brody for Quarterback. He is 70 years Old.

Brodster, click on the thing that says quote when you read something from a poster that you want to respond to so they see that you are talking to them

• Like 2

@Brody

I would like to extend an invitation for you to join us in our annual EMB Mock Offseason/Draft. It's one of my favorite traditions on the board. Basically 16 of us become mock GMs for the 32 teams and simulate the draft before the real thing.

I attached the thread link below if you're interested. We still need 2 people to join us.

18 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Do not question the Way of the Brody.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Do not question the Way of the Brody.

For give me for I have sinned lol

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 8:20 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

My puppy's name is Brody.

That's all I got.

This thread is way more impressive knowing a puppy wrote it

All jokes. Welcome Brody!

• Haha 1