As a Giants fan

Mike713

I like how these giants fans believe the eagles would’ve won the game if hurts stayed in. The eagles are a 4win team. You know what that means? They find ways to lose. You honestly believed this 4 win, loser team would find a way to win?

and F ya’ll anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Holy Vagabond said:

I like how these giants fans believe the eagles would’ve won the game if hurts stayed in. The eagles are a 4win team. You know what that means? They find ways to lose. You honestly believed this 4 win, loser team would find a way to win?

and F ya’ll anyway. 

What's funny is many of their fans are blaming Doug going for it on 4th down instead of going for the FG and they are citing it as tanking. They don't get that Doug has made moronic 4th down calls all season. We expect it now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mike713 said:

I get not wanting to win a game when you're already eliminated. I get wanting to evaluate your roster in week 17. What I don't get is how you pull Jalen Hurts for the fourth quarter in a three point game in which you could have tied by the way. It wasn't even a blowout. Seriously screw Doug Pederson, is going from 9 to 6 and letting your divisional rival sweep you and clinch on your field worth that? I know I would be pissed if the Giants were in the Eagles situation.

Not our job to get you in the playoffs. Win more than six games. We got a better pick and screwed NY. Good day. 

I get not wanting to win a game when you're already eliminated. I get wanting to evaluate your roster in week 17. What I don't get is how you pull Jalen Hurts for the fourth quarter in a three point game in which you could have tied by the way. It wasn't even a blowout. Seriously screw Doug Pederson, is going from 9 to 6 and letting your divisional rival sweep you and clinch on your field worth that? I know I would be pissed if the Giants were in the Eagles situation.

This post makes it all worth it. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

You know guys I didn't lose 1 oz of sleep over the Giants not getting in. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

You all don't find any problem with blatantly laying down for a division rival?

I would have been furious if we didn't. Win a completely meaningless game one week after being officially eliminated from the playoffs and completely eff up our draft position? Hard pass.

• Like 1

I am absolutely loving this post, thank you for sharing your misery I hope you've had an average and ordinary day otherwise and that this has dragged you down all day.  Absolutely terrific stuff, thanks.

• Haha 5

The giants are a laughingstock. I read somewhere they are like 18-45 since like 2015. You win 6 ball games this year and crying because you didn’t get in the playoffs LOL as others have said we did you a favor. You would have gotten embarrassed this weekend. You can’t run the football and Jones is a joke. 

Even tho we could have easily won with our backups last night against a team fighting for a playoff spot, we chose not too for a top 6 pick. You guys choose in the top 6 every year, why can’t we do that for a change? 

nobody says anything when the jets and the jags and your giants tank for 16 games  every year but let the Eagles lay down for one meaningless game for us on the same day the cheifs and Steelers also rested their starters ..... F THE VAGIANTS

2 hours ago, Mike713 said:

As opposed to what? Helping another division rival, risking injuries to more important players, and the Eagles screwing their own draft stock? Either way a division rival will benefit, just one way the Eagles put themselves in a better position. Isn't football about strategy? Well having higher values assets in the draft, while the salary cap is a mess, is strategy. 

Sorry the Giants couldn't handle their own business. At least the Skins won't be selecting a QB in the top 10. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, time2rock said:

Personally I think Doug planned all along to sit Hurts after the 3rd quarter and play Sudfeld, regardless of how the meaningless game was unfolding at that time.  He threw Sudfeld a bone for being a good soldier here the past few years.  

I don't think he threw him a bone so much as he really needs to evaluate what he has here if Wentz is gone. Is Sudfeld good enough to be the #2 guy? The answer is no. While we're cutting bait with Wentz, we should be doing the same with Suds. Mind you, I don't expect the 3rd stringer to be a rock star, but I do expect him to have some idea of what he's doing. 

3 hours ago, Mike713 said:

I don't blame you for not being happy, but from a Giants fan point of view, I'd be saying if I want my team to make the playoffs, they need to finish better than 6-10.

The people who really should be irritated about the BS move Doug Pederson pulled during the game (and to some degree before the game; some healthy starters did not play at all) are legitimate Eagles fans who watch every game, can't imagine wanting the Eagles to lose a regular season game, and are concerned what kind of message Pederson's move says to the players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike713 said:

nobody cares 

• Like 1

You’re the guy who said you like the Giants AND the Eagles. <_< 

No sympathy for you!

Be mad at Lurie or Howie who clearly told Doug to lose the game. Also, you won’t find any sympathy here. The entire board was preferring an Eagles loss. 

in reality, we kinda got what we wanted. 

4 hours ago, Mike713 said:

Bwahhahahhhahahha. Best thing Pederson did all year.

cowboys and giants miss the playoffs on the same day we get the 6th pick. all worked out

• Like 2

I think it’s hilarious that a 6-10 team is upset that a 4 win team didn’t win for them. F’n comical. 

Try winning more than 6 games so you don’t have to back your way into the playoffs. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike713 said:

This is the same argument people like to have about free speech.  Either you're for all of it, or none of it.  You can't have it both ways.  

5 hours ago, time2rock said:

Personally I think Doug planned all along to sit Hurts after the 3rd quarter and play Sudfeld, regardless of how the meaningless game was unfolding at that time.  He threw Sudfeld a bone for being a good soldier here the past few years.  

It's more than a bone brah.  If Wentz is gone who's the backup next year?  We don't have the cap for a 5-10m high end backup.  Sudfield is option A and he didn't get any PS snaps this year.  Dude would have played 6-8 qtrs probably.

3 hours ago, Br3 said:

The giants are a laughingstock. I read somewhere they are like 18-45 since like 2015. You win 6 ball games this year and crying because you didn’t get in the playoffs LOL as others have said we did you a favor. You would have gotten embarrassed this weekend. You can’t run the football and Jones is a joke. 

Even tho we could have easily won with our backups last night against a team fighting for a playoff spot, we chose not too for a top 6 pick. You guys choose in the top 6 every year, why can’t we do that for a change? 

nobody says anything when the jets and the jags and your giants tank for 16 games  every year but let the Eagles lay down for one meaningless game for us on the same day the cheifs and Steelers also rested their starters ..... F THE VAGIANTS

Geez why so hostile?

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You’re the guy who said you like the Giants AND the Eagles. <_< 

No sympathy for you!

True, I'm ashamed on all levels.