NFC Divisional: #5 Buccaneers @ #2 Saints

AlpineEagle

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Famous Jameis with the trick play TD. 😂

Rooting Bills all the way. I’ll root for Andy if it’s Chiefs versus any of these NFC squads. 

The hell with Andy he got his and I didn't even want him to get the one he got lol

That wasn't picked even the player didn't think he picked it till the refs said he did lol

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

I don't think that was a catch but I don't know anymore

the second foot landed out of bounds

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The hell with Andy he got his and I didn't even want him to get the one he got lol

I’ll always naturally gravitate to rooting for the AFC over NFC in the SB. I sure as crap don’t want Brady winning another, the crybaby Aints, or A A Ron getting it. And I was thrilled to see Andy win the big one. 

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I’ll always naturally gravitate to rooting for the AFC over NFC in the SB. I sure as crap don’t want Brady winning another, the crybaby Aints, or A A Ron getting it. And I was thrilled to see Andy win the big one. 

All good man. I didn't hate that andy won just didn't prefer it. I don't need to see him go on a Belichick run now though lol. So like I said I'll go for the Bills. 

6 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

What did he say about Eagles? I swear I heard us mentioned

They made a comment about Malcolm

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

They made a comment about Malcolm

Putting aside all the political nonsense and race nonsense I miss Jenkins he isn't the same but always dependable to be out there

23 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Im always gunna root for andy once our eaglea are out.  Unless he went on to coach another ncfe  team which would never happen

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Is Arians wearing a childs mask?

I'm glad I was not the only one that thought it was too small for his face

6 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Im always gunna root for andy once our eaglea are out.  Unless he went on to coach another ncfe  team which would never happen

If it wasn’t for him winning last year, I’d root for him in the championship game. But I really wanna see Buffalo win one. 

Archived