NFC Divisional: #5 Buccaneers @ #2 Saints

AlpineEagle

Yesterday, I realized how much I hate the saints. I knew I hated them, but man, it all came pouring out as I watched them try to play dirty and get cheap shots on the Bucs. Cudo's to the Bucs for standing tall and giving it right back. Once I saw that, I knew the Bucs would win. The Saints try to intimidate with dirty play, especially in the playoffs, but when  a team stands up to them and deals it right back, the bully runs home shaken.

7 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Brees is retiring, yes? A takeaway for me from that game is that Brees is cooked. Just done. 

Probably, but remember he had a pretty nasty injury, several ribs fractured or something like that. Still, it's time to hang 'em up.

11 minutes ago, eglz1 said:

Probably, but remember he had a pretty nasty injury, several ribs fractured or something like that. Still, it's time to hang 'em up.

Great point. I had totally forgotten about that injury. 

5 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Bill vs Tom... Hey, Mr. Bill....

"OOOoooohhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo!!!"

EagerTightBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

I don't understand this. Not one effing bit.

52 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I don't understand this. Not one effing bit.

Think much? The whole Billacheat VS Tom Brady- who made who great issue. Tom is in the playoffs, Billacheat never even made the playoffs. And if you don't know who Mr. Bill is, nobody can help you. The humor is just too sophisticated? Next time I'll dumb it down for you. 😄

Your cute post made noooo sense. That was sophisticated humor?  You, sir, are a f'ing idiot. But I am wayyy more stupid than you. So yes, dumb all of your brilliant posts down for me. Please.

Archived