NFC Divisional: #5 Buccaneers @ #2 Saints

AlpineEagle

this reminds me of when the cowboys swept the giants in 2007 regular season and lost to them in a close one in the divisional round :roll:

Just now, NCTANK said:

STILL NO SUPER BOWL FOR ALVIN 🙂

and if brees goes he'll become obsolete

Saints likely would have had a harder time beating Packers in Lambeau but I don't think Bucs can beat them either

3 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

NE....no playoffs.

TB....NFCCG.

Hmmmm........

A win is a win but to  be honest this feels like a cheap win.

Barely beat skins and all their tds were from turnovers..

Brady owns Rodgers...I need Rodgers to smoke them next week 😭

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Saints likely would have had a harder time beating Packers in Lambeau but I don't think Bucs can beat them either

Thats why I wanted them to win. But the way the bucs have played their last two games Packers should win 

9 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

NE....no playoffs.

TB....NFCCG.

Hmmmm........

I mean the Bucs roster is STACKED. Brady, Fournette, Jones, Evans, Godwin, AB, Gronk, Brate, Wirfs, David, White, Suh, Barrett, JPP, Winfield...the only "weak spot” on their D is their outside CBs and they are covered up by a great S tandem and a great foursome of LBers. I don’t see them beating Rodgers but I’m not shocked they beat the Aints. 

Just now, Outlaw said:

I mean the Bucs roster is STACKED. Brady, Fournette, Jones, Evans, Godwin, AB, Gronk, Brate, Wirfs, David, White, Suh, Barrett, JPP, Winfield...the only "weak spot” on their D is their outside CBs and they are covered up by a great S tandem and a great foursome of LBers. I don’t see them beating Rodgers but I’m not shocked they beat the Aints. 

it just felt so cheap..I wish WFT had won last week and been eliminated today :sad:

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

it just felt so cheap..I wish WFT had won last week and been eliminated today :sad:

Why is it cheap? Because their really good D won the game for them through turnovers and field position?

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Why is it cheap? Because their really good D won the game for them through turnovers and field position?

Yes I know turnovers are part of game Ans they just took advantage of FP. But outside of that they didn’t do much. 

34 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

YOU CAN STILL F OFF ALVIN 🤣

Everyone should troll him with pictures of the Eagles Super Bowl rings and ask him how salty those tears are lol. 

6 hours ago, pisceschica said:

A win is a win but to  be honest this feels like a cheap win.

Barely beat skins and all their tds were from turnovers..

Brady owns Rodgers...I need Rodgers to smoke them next week 😭

If it’s any consolation, I believe the home QB tends to win between the two. 

9 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Good points.

But, they still are a 5 seed for a reason and with all that Offensive talent they needed 4 TOs from the Saints to win that game.

I would be surprised if they beat GB.

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

Good points.

But, they still are a 5 seed for a reason and with all that Offensive talent they needed 4 TOs from the Saints to win that game.

I would be surprised if they beat GB.

I wouldn't be shocked.  Surprised maybe.  They were a 5 seed because the Saints beat them twice earlier in the year.  And their D is a big part of their identity, so of course they needed a strength to be a strength.  To me, last night proved that LB should not be a completely disvalued position like it is here.  Devin White and Lavonte David are studs.

15 hours ago, LacesOut said:

NE....no playoffs.

TB....NFCCG.

Hmmmm........

Bill vs Tom... Hey, Mr. Bill....

"OOOoooohhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo!!!"

EagerTightBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Archived