BDN coming home??

Vileborg

Wouldn’t want him as the long term starter obviously but you won’t find a much better backup. I like it. 

• Like 5

Please no. Look he's a legend, a hero but do not want that guy back in Philly! He's a back up nothing more but this fan base would want him to start. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Please no. Look he's a legend, a hero but do not want that guy back in Philly! He's a back up nothing more but this fan base would want him to start. 

So? What has Hurts shown past nothing? He should come in and start until they have a young replacement.

I read that article and Robinson is just throwing ish at the wall. Just read the way he is taking about different picks. Dumb.

Also, he's race-baiting too. Guy is a loser.

1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:

So? What has Hurts shown past nothing? He should come in and start until they have a young replacement.

Because we are going to be bad enough to watch. I don't personally want to watch Foles in Philly again thanks.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Because we are going to be bad enough to watch. I don't personally want to watch Foles in Philly again thanks.

Bad enough to watch?

14 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Bad enough to watch?

Yes we are going to be a bad football team so it isn't going to be fun to watch. 

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

FYP

I hate to say it but, RTK isn't wrong anymore Foles is definitely a super bowl winner but, he is also definitely a journeyman lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The journey continues for the journeyman backup QB. 

3BBA5169-8824-4FC3-8D39-0FDD52A82322.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If true. I much rather Hurts learn from Nick than Wentz.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

If true. I much rather Hurts learn from Nick than Wentz.

In particular the leadership qualities. 

• Like 5

Seeing both sides of the argument but IMHO the long term answer at qb isnt currently on the roster and acquiring Nick won't change that situation.

The Eagles achieved playoff success with Foles executing the RPO.

By all accounts, part of Wentz' falling out with the staff was his inability / refusal to run same.

"Should" Nick be reacquired he walks in as the best pure deep thrower on this club.

New staff has coaches fluent in both RPO and Sprint-Roll stuff-as well as screen game and a willingness to run the ball more effectively (Yay!)

His experience can only help mentor Hurts, and "if" he wins the job buys time for his development in the near term. * reduces pressure on a kid who had 4 games and NO camp.

The Eagles are not winning anything anytime soon.

There should be no argument they need a vet in the room.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So you don’t want to watch winning football? Because that is all foles has provided philly. Don’t take this is a slight, but were you watching / a fan during his first tenure with the eagles?

3 hours ago, nipples said:

Wouldn’t want him as the long term starter obviously but you won’t find a much better backup. I like it. 

My thoughts exactly.  

14 minutes ago, Muz86 said:

So you don’t want to watch winning football? Because that is all foles has provided philly. Don’t take this is a slight, but were you watching / a fan during his first tenure with the eagles?

Need the starter to get hurt before we can watch winning football with Foles. 

2 hours ago, IFB DOG said:

I read that article and Robinson is just throwing ish at the wall. Just read the way he is taking about different picks. Dumb.

Also, he's race-baiting too. Guy is a loser.

He is race - baiting.  Complete bs

1 hour ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Seeing both sides of the argument but IMHO the long term answer at qb isnt currently on the roster and acquiring Nick won't change that situation.

You still need a backup QB. So why not one that a lot of the team is familiar with? Not to mention Chicago will need to ship Foles out in trade or cut him if they do get Wentz. We know Carson can’t handle having Foles sitting behind him. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

I would view Foles only as a short term fallback plan should Hurts completely crap the bed.  If he does then we draft a QB in 2022.  If he plays well then Foles doesn’t see the field (barring injury).  He has significant starting experience, has played in the biggest moments, wouldn’t cost much, and wouldn’t be creating friction in an attempt to start over Hurts (he was always the consummate teammate).  

I'd love to have him here but also don't want to see his legend status tarnished. Prefer his last game with us to be the Superbowl

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Exactly my thoughts.  Love him, always, but if he’s here it’s just another controversy and people would want him to start over jalen.  But then again, if anyone is comfortable being a backup and owning that role, it’s foles.  So I wouldnt be mad about it.  

• Like 1