BDN coming home??

Vileborg

25 minutes ago, thedanone82 said:

I'd love to have him here but also don't want to see his legend status tarnished. Prefer his last game with us to be the Superbowl

It was actually the Saints playoff game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yes we are going to be a bad football team so it isn't going to be fun to watch. 

If we have 2 #1's and don't give up any of our picks we should be able to turn this around in 2021.

Just don't give up anything other than Wentz!!

I'm likely in the minority, but I'm not excited to trade Carson. But it it has to happen, trade him to the AFC. Trade him to the Jaguars for the #1 pick, even if it requires the #6 go with him. But if he's not traded, I won't be upset. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm likely in the minority, but I'm not excited to trade Carson. But it it has to happen, trade him to the AFC. Trade him to the Jaguars for the #1 pick, even if it requires the #6 go with him. But if he's not traded, I won't be upset. 

Jaguars would have no interest in a Wentz trade.  Not only is Trevor a better prospect and will be on a rookie deal but Meyer went to Jacksonville to coach Lawrence. 

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don’t think that is the case.  I bet it is a majority who wants to keep him.  It’s just the minority is spamming every thread constantly.

Just now, downundermike said:

I don’t think that is the case.  I bet it is a majority who wants to keep him.  It’s just the minority is spamming every thread constantly.

I think most accepted that wentz is gone and know he will never get back to what he was here. A lot of us knew that weeks ago. I don't get the name calling and throwing it in people's faces that he is gone. It's not good at all and really bad for the franchise. It's not something to brag about or laugh at fans that didn't want this . No one should of wanted this or continue to be arrogant about it. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think most accepted that wentz is gone and know he will never get back to what he was here. A lot of us knew that weeks ago. I don't get the name calling and throwing it in people's faces that he is gone. It's not good at all and really bad for the franchise. It's not something to brag about or laugh at fans that didn't want this . No one should of wanted this or continue to be arrogant about it. 

Yep no need to gloat with the "I told ya so’s”. I said a while back that I think he can return to form, just not here.  Some guys just need a reboot.  If you flip back through things, it really ended when Foles win the super bowl.  You could Almost cut the tension with a knife and fans were divided between the two. It was set up for failure and then after his concussion it out the final nail in the coffin.  This wouldn’t have ended any other way in my mind.  But I don’t hate the guy and I do think he has immense talent, and can be successful.  It’s just over here.  It’s not him, it’s us. 😆 

• Like 1

Supposedly sending our second rounder back to Chicago.  Hard pass.

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It was actually the Saints playoff game.

Ha you're right. Must have had that blocked

15 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Wait so we have a guy coming off an acl Injury as part of the deal?  Did Howie talk to Jordan Howard and find out Cohen was nearing physically unable to play and said "sign me the F up”

Howie is such an ass 

Just figures that when I'm finally allowed back here Foles comes back again. 

Kind of irritating. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's a back up nothing more but this fan base would want him to start. 

As if it ever matters who the starter is and who the backup is ... half the fans will always want the other guy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Kind of irritating. 

Maybe you should change your name to  rememberthefoles 😂 

26 minutes ago, DBW said:

Wait so we have a guy coming off an acl Injury as part of the deal?  Did Howie talk to Jordan Howard and find out Cohen was nearing physically unable to play and said "sign me the F up”

Howie is such an ass 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

As if it ever matters who the starter is and who the backup is ... half the fans will always want the other guy.

If there is ever a guy that can come into Philly and put the ego aside and be ok with being a backup (again), it’s nick.  
There is internal noise and external.  Nick knows the difference.  It would seem, if reports are true, that Carson doesnt. 

Just now, DBW said:

But did he talk to his agent? 😂  

I have no inside info --- none --- but I don't think the deal would include Foles and "another offensive player" from the bears.  My bet is on another draft pick from them. If another offensive player is involved, it could be one of ours. But realistically, trades nowadays are less likely to include several players and usually come down to draft picks.

11 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

I have no inside info --- none --- but I don't think the deal would include Foles and "another offensive player" from the bears.  My bet is on another draft pick from them. If another offensive player is involved, it could be one of ours. But realistically, trades nowadays are less likely to include several players and usually come down to draft picks.

I get where you’re coming from. But players, as we know per the Jeffrey Lurie presser, are "assets” and as we know so so well in philly, the HC certainly doesn’t have anything to do with personnel, and the GM is a weasel who doesn’t ever tell the truth.  So if you’re a player, you trust your agent over any of that.  Right?  Like I said, tarik should call his agent lol.  Welcome to philly bud. 

31 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Kind of irritating. 

:roll:

ralkq8y13jk11.jpg

7 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I hate to say it but, RTK isn't wrong anymore Foles is definitely a super bowl winner but, he is also definitely a journeyman lol

And a backup.