EMB MASTER OF THE DRAFT Winners are DeathByEagle & Greenakers2

OCEaglefan

Reminder, you must get a pick right today to continue in tourney and win

Doesn’t matter how many bonus points you received yesterday. Bonus points are good toward tie breakers

example, MillerTime received 2 extra Bonus Points yesterday. If he’s wrong today he is out (assuming others get one right today of course).

so if you only got one point yesterday you are still very much in 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Did anyone even get eliminated that round? Feel like Smith was probably on everyone's list.

I believe more people qualified for today than did not 

3 hours ago, OCEaglefan said:

Reminder, you must get a pick right today to continue in tourney and win

Doesn’t matter how many bonus points you received yesterday. Bonus points are good toward tie breakers

example, MillerTime received 2 extra Bonus Points yesterday. If he’s wrong today he is out (assuming others get one right today of course).

so if you only got one point yesterday you are still very much in 

Oh, I'm in it to win it!   

4 hours ago, Kz! said:

Did anyone even get eliminated that round? Feel like Smith was probably on everyone's list.

Regina George Raise Hand GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I over thought it and didn't think Howie would take the one guy 90% of the fanbase wanted so I took him off my list within the last hour it was open.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Kz! said:

I was a dope who took Smith off my initial tentative list and replaced him with Barmore. I was locked into the idea of the Eagles trading down and figured Smith just wouldn't be there. So I'm out.

It sucks because I enjoy playing this game.

Oh well. At least I was happy about the pick.

Good to see so many of the EMB mock drafters made it into day 2.  With all that work we just did, we should do well.

7 hours ago, OCEaglefan said:

I believe more people qualified for today than did not 

Hard not to make it, but I will admit, I put Smith back on my board about 2 hours before the draft.

Well there goes everyone’s lists. Lol

As long as you can get one right today you’re still in and move onto tomorrow 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Well there goes everyone’s lists. Lol

Almost everyone 😉

I was only mostly joking when I said Dickerson, as a giant, versatile OL with an injury history seemed destined to be a Howie pick. 

• Like 1

Looks like between Dickerson and Williams we have still have a sizeable group heading into day 3 to compete, I think at least 10 people or so. And of course if the Eagles were to trade back into Round 3 for whatever reason maybe even more move onto tomorrow?

I’ll do the tally later but if you got one right today, congrats you’re still in

12 more players tomorrow. If you get one right tomorrow then all your points will be added and most points wins

you must get one right tomorrow to qualify to win 

As usual, right church, wrong pew. Good luck to all going forward.

30 minutes ago, OCEaglefan said:

I’ll do the tally later but if you got one right today, congrats you’re still in

12 more players tomorrow. If you get one right tomorrow then all your points will be added and most points wins

you must get one right tomorrow to qualify to win 

@OCEaglefan

How many picks are we gonna be able to make tomorrow? Trying to submit my picks for Day 3 tonight as soon as this round is over as I will not have time to do so tomorrow before the draft starts again, got an early start at work!

21 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

@OCEaglefan

How many picks are we gonna be able to make tomorrow? Trying to submit my picks for Day 3 tonight as soon as this round is over as I will not have time to do so tomorrow before the draft starts again, got an early start at work!

samesies. 

12 players

• Like 1