EMB MASTER OF THE DRAFT Winners are DeathByEagle & Greenakers2

OCEaglefan

7 minutes ago, What The F said:

Im not going to name names but if Paye is the chosen one,  @eaglesfan0075 needs teh effin ban hammer.  

Full disclosure, he's NOT my personal favorite of those 8. I just don't have enough faith in Howie to do what we all want him to do. I would love to grab one of those WRs or CBs instead, and heck I can even live with Slater at 12 if he's the BPA.

Remember when everyone and their grandmother thought we were getting Earl Thomas in 2010 when the Eagles traded up from 26 to 13? How did that work out for us?

Don't hate the player, hate the game that Howie is playing with us.

• Haha 1

I went trade down as I believe it’s possible we straight up trade the pick, and not necessarily for something in this year’s draft. Will that count? Player(s), 2022 picks, etc.

1 hour ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

I went trade down as I believe it’s possible we straight up trade the pick, and not necessarily for something in this year’s draft. Will that count? Player(s), 2022 picks, etc.

Trade up down etc applies only to a pick actually made

if no first round pick is made then it’s a push and everyone goes to Day 2

19 minutes ago, OCEaglefan said:

Trade up down etc applies only to a pick actually made

if no first round pick is made then it’s a push and everyone goes to Day 2

Not even a bonus point for predicting no pick to be made?

9 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Not even a bonus point for predicting no pick to be made?

No option for that. Bonus point is only if you pick position Eagles make pick for a player that you list them as picking 

So I went a little bit different then everyone else. I really believe the Eagles will move back in the draft as there will be a player that another team covets at the 12 spot.

For some reason I really feel like the Jets will want to move up to pair a WR with Wilson if Waddle or Smith is there at 12.

17 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Came back specifically for this 🙂

Hey man, good to see you 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OCEaglefan said:

Hey man, good to see you 

Good to see everyone.  I'll have to go to the other threads to catch up on who everyone is feeling. I'm active on Twitter so I expect it's the same general vibe

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pgcd3 said:

Good to see everyone.  I'll have to go to the other threads to catch up on who everyone is feeling. I'm active on Twitter so I expect it's the same general vibe

We don’t have a pedophile here though 

43 minutes ago, OCEaglefan said:

We don’t have a pedophile here though 

we used to though. 

well, I guess not here, on the new EMB. But on the old one.

A lot of folks including Horn as the lock pick.  I sure hope you are all right!  

I really hope they trade back, buck their trend and take Zaven Collins with the first pick. I believe he will end up being the best defensive player in this entire class.

A couple people have DM’ed me asking for a ballpark of how many day 2 picks there will be. Right now it’s going to be 12. That may change if we no longer have 3 picks on Day 2 

@OCEaglefan, question on Round 1.  For my bonus I said they'd trade back up into the 1st round, so if I get the first 1st Round pick right then I advance to Day 2, but is there any bonus point should I also guess the 2nd 1st Round pick if that scenario does indeed play out?  Or, if I miss on the first 1st Round pick, but guess the right player for the 2nd 1st Round pick does that also move me to Day 2?  Just want clarification, thanks.  I'll probably be making some adjustments to my original 8 guesses.

12 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

@OCEaglefan, question on Round 1.  For my bonus I said they'd trade back up into the 1st round, so if I get the first 1st Round pick right then I advance to Day 2, but is there any bonus point should I also guess the 2nd 1st Round pick if that scenario does indeed play out?  Or, if I miss on the first 1st Round pick, but guess the right player for the 2nd 1st Round pick does that also move me to Day 2?  Just want clarification, thanks.  I'll probably be making some adjustments to my original 8 guesses.

Don't want to pre-empt @OCEaglefan but as I understand it, the Trade Up, Trade Down, Stay Put is only in respect of the Eagles first round pick. 

If the Eagles trade up from 2nd round into first round it doesn't count in respect of your bonus point, although it would give you another chance to get the player right.

So if you have Move Up as your bonus - you would only get the bonus point if the Eagles move up from 12. Not if they move back into the first round. 

If the Eagles did move up into the first round again, then you could potentially get both players right.

So best case scenario if you picked:

Devonta Smith - Lock

Caleb Farley

Stay Put

And the Eagles stay put at 12 to pick Smith and then move back into first to get Farley, you would get 4 points - two for Smith as your lock, one for Farley and another for guessing the Eagles stay put.

12 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

If you guess the player correctly then either of two hypothetical first round picks would count for the movement bonus point. But you can only get one movement bonus point on Day 1

• Like 1

If (when) Howie Fs this up and gives us another Marcus Smith, could we all move to the second day?  😄

There is a strong possibility I will make my picks sometime tonight. Get ready. 

8 hours ago, beto_eagles said:

If (when) Howie Fs this up and gives us another Marcus Smith, could we all move to the second day?  😄

Yes, but some jackass will have picked all the DEs that need developing 

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

There is a strong possibility I will make my picks sometime tonight. Get ready. 

I know several people waiting to steal yours 

:roll: 

I'm debating removing Pitts as my miracle pick and replacing him with a disaster pick.  Probably would be wise.

Oh I forgot I should have posted this in the thread that says Absolutely no discussion like everyone else :roll:

1 hour ago, OCEaglefan said:

Yes, but some jackass will have picked all the DEs that need developing 

I know several people waiting to steal yours 

:roll: 

The picks are in.