NFL Draft Ongoing Discussion - grade the Eagles draft

Traveler Vic

Oh man, I doubt the Cowboys take a WR here. But if the Giants take Smith, the only pick I’d like is Parsons or Paye. Beyond that, I don’t know. 

It is not going to be a CB as #1

Just now, Pliny said:

Crap.   Howie is going to have 2 of the top 5 QB's available when the Eagles pick.

Time to get the factory back 🏭

Just now, Pliny said:

Crap.   Howie is going to have 2 of the top 5 QB's available when the Eagles pick.

QB Factory is expanding.

I can see it now - trade down with bears. Bears jump pats for QB and eagles have 4 first round picks next year 😂

Guys....Do you really think that Howie will pass on Fields ?    We will now see just how dedicated they are to Hurts.

Parsons would be awesome. Who knows maybe Howie takes him out of spite to prove everyone wrong about how predictable he is. Still convinced it’s Paye though. 

5 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Here’s where we enter the bargaining phase of grief and try to convince ourselves that Paye will be good. 

He's been top 15 projected for most of the year so yea 

3 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Here’s where we enter the bargaining phase of grief and try to convince ourselves that Paye will be good. 

Haha. This is where the Eagles pick a random player that only 1 person in the MOTD thread had as a hail mary pick. We all would have preferred Paye at that point. 

Just now, nipples said:

Two picks away and the best QB in this class is still on the board...

Is he from some bum school in Ohio?

Archived