NFL Draft Ongoing Discussion - grade the Eagles draft

Traveler Vic

Told you all - Howie has messed up a lot - but he nailed this trade.

Bengals better land a LT in Round 2. There's good OL talent, but not a lot of LT possibilities. Most project to RTs or Gs.

Bengals making stupid picks again. No wonder why they are bottom feeders year after year. They really needed Sewell.

Sweet! We would've gotten him anyways. Either  Waddle or  Sewell going to #6.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Bengals better land a LT in Round 2. There's good OL talent, but not a lot of LT possibilities. Most project to RTs or Gs.

Bengals have an LT - their first round pick. He just got hurt. Pick was always going to be Chase.

Howie did the right thing!

Just now, Mr_Philly said:

Howie got lucky, hopefully that will continue all weekend 

Just now, Lman said:

Bengals making stupid picks again. No wonder why they are bottom feeders year after year. They really needed Sewell.

Nah - they have a first round left tackle he was just hurt. They need to go OL in the 2nd, but Chase was the right pick.

Just now, Pliny said:

I am really concerned about Devonta going at 6 to Miami.

Will be Sewell. Maybe Waddle.

1 minute ago, Lman said:

I bet the dolphins take waddle

Waddle or Sewell is my guess

Trade looks real good right now. I will give Howie credit when due. The report specifically said they thought the Bengals were going to take Chase when they made the trade.

although it’s hard to give Howie credit for anything so...he got luck lol

1 minute ago, Weedeater said:

Waddle or Sewell is my guess

Hope it is Waddle. I don't hope anyone gets hurt, but the less the Dolphins QB is protected with them having their pick next year...

Looks like Howie did a good job reading the room with his trade from 6 to 12. With Pitts and Chase going top 5, our EMB favorites were never destined to don the midnight green. The crazy part is that both Justin Fields and Mac Jones could still go off the board in the next few picks, pushing those Alabama WRs and those CBs towards us.

Okay - now we need to start seeing QBs and OL go. 

Lions still need a replacement for Golladay. Hoping they go OL here, but not looking good for us if we're trying to get Smith. Maybe a QB sneaks in there pushing one of those CBs towards us? Or perhaps we take the OL that slides to 12?

Welp.   That leaves Smith as the only top (on paper) WR left.    I don't think he makes it to #12 with this early run on receivers.    Last 3 picks have really hurt.

Archived