NFL Draft Ongoing Discussion - grade the Eagles draft

Traveler Vic

If Denver doesn't pick a QB and if there's no trade then it's looking like Rashawn Slater for us.

10 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

There goes my guy- Waddle. If the Eagles would have stayed at 6... I hate Howie. Let's hope something good happens for the Eagles, though.

too many holes on this team. 

He went from predicted late first early second at the end of the season to actually 8th overall

F l, horn gone. Chance both surtain and smith will be gone as well.
Need more QBs and OLs to go here

Welp Howie looking like a chump as usual. We needed some of these skill guys.  Hes gonna get some D3 safety I know it. 

Our only hope is the Giants take Kwity Paye out of our hands at 11. Surtain and Smith are the only EMB favorites left with still 3 picks to go. Both can easily go off the board soon.

I can live with Rashawn Slater, although it's a meh pick at this point, it's much more logical than a DL at 12. At least Slater can fill LG right away and slide out to T when the time comes.

Howie outsmarted himself again. He thought he could move down and still grab a guy like Waddle or Horn but screwed up as usual. 

Everything is lining up perfectly for Howie to take Paye. It’s happening. Make peace with it. 

1 minute ago, DBW said:

Welp Howie looking like a chimp as usual. We needed some of these skill guys.  Hes gonna get some D3 safety I know it. 

Under sized DE*

2 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Looking like Devonta Smith for Eagles.

Giants are also looking for a WR.

1 minute ago, Lman said:

Is there a chance that dallas or the giants take a wr?

Not Dallas, but yes to the Giants.

1 minute ago, Gannan said:

Everything is lining up perfectly for Howie to take Paye. It’s happening. Make peace with it. 

Sure looks that way.

I have a feeling the cowboys will take Parsons with Lee retiring. Surtain or Smith can be available at 12.

Slater, Surtain, Paye, Smith are all good players worth the 12th pick

Archived