**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

13 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

You could add Shake and filler to make the trade work. Probably.

shake only makes $1.8 mill...and they don't really have any filler type guys. their salary structure is pretty weird with biid/tobi/ben making a sheetload...curry & green in the $8-10 mill range...and all the rest are at $3 mill or less. 

• Like 1

Basically your starting lineup could be maxey, McCollum, thybulle, reddish and embiid (would lack some size at the 4). Bench of curry, gallinari, huerter, thybulle, Drummond, reed and Niang (I’d love to get Hunter instead of huerter or gallinari)

A113F921-A2B1-429A-A0E4-DB7C07422B75.jpeg

9D5B7973-3C0A-4500-A8E7-883A9A36E733.jpeg

• Like 2

The sad thing is that is probably on the high end of what they can hope to trade for at this point. (Did I post this before? Major deja vu right now)

I’m becoming more and more certain that we are playing out the string waiting for the next rebuild.  Ben’s tanked trade value is the final straw in one of the longest lines of wasted assets I can recall.  I just don’t see much more than a very long shot to construct a championship roster around Embiid before he’s ready to move on.   

Now, we are really just waiting for the team and Joel to agree it’s time for him to move on to where he can win a championship, unless Morey really pulls off something special somehow. 

At least we should start this one with way more value than the original Process.

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Basically your starting lineup could be maxey, McCollum, thybulle, reddish and embiid (would lack some size at the 4). Bench of curry, gallinari, huerter, thybulle, Drummond, reed and Niang (I’d love to get Hunter instead of huerter or gallinari)

A113F921-A2B1-429A-A0E4-DB7C07422B75.jpeg

9D5B7973-3C0A-4500-A8E7-883A9A36E733.jpeg

Saying this for weeks now but Buddy instead of CJ. 

Massive Huerter fan. He needs more consistency but scored 27 in Game 7 to end the Sixers. Kid is good. 

15 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Saying this for weeks now but Buddy instead of CJ. 

Massive Huerter fan. He needs more consistency but scored 27 in Game 7 to end the Sixers. Kid is good. 

I’d like that trade with the hawks a lot more if they some how were able to get Hunter involved in the deal. I still think he has the potential to be a really good player and defensively he can help with the void Simmons leaves behind (he made a big jump from his rookie year to this past year) if he keeps improving. Not a great defender but he definitely saw a big improvement. 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

As I said take advantage 

Only problem with brand is, he told the sixers owners he wanted to trade Ben Simmons when he got the job originally and they said no. Can’t see him trading for him if he becomes GM

13 hours ago, vikas83 said:

I'd do Ben for CJ and Covington + picks, but the money doesn't work. Not sure what we could throw in to balance it.

Maxey, CJ, Cov, Harris Embiid with Green, Curry and Thybulle off the bench...I like it. Leaves Kork and Joe for more shooting, plus Niang and the rookies + Reed.

I'm happy to throw you into the mix vikas.  How much do you make?  :P

Not that it matters, but can you hit a jump shot?

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d like that trade with the hawks a lot more if they some how were able to get Hunter involved in the deal. I still think he has the potential to be a really good player and defensively he can help with the void Simmons leaves behind (he made a big jump from his rookie year to this past year) if he keeps improving. Not a great defender but he definitely saw a big improvement. 

I bet Hunter is untouchable but I bet John Collins is available with the rookie, John Johnson, playing really similar on a cheaper deal. They have guys to pay and seems like Reddish is available as well. 

Coming out of high school, Reddish had the most talent of the three between Zion and RJ. He just doesn't that alpha drive to be great. Then you see that Game 6? where he comes back and lights it up. The potential is still sky high 

7 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Only problem with brand is, he told the sixers owners he wanted to trade Ben Simmons when he got the job originally and they said no. Can’t see him trading for him if he becomes GM

Counter would be that new owners ALWAYS want to make a splash, show the fans they are in charge and spice things up. 

I don’t think Minnesota CAN come with a "big time offer” unless it’s a boatload of 1st round picks.  There’s really nobody on that roster that I’d even be interested in. 

I mean, I’d take their offer if it’s the best available just to get rid of the poosay, but it’s not like it’s going to be this amazing package. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nipples said:

I don’t think Minnesota CAN come with a "big time offer” unless it’s a boatload of 1st round picks.  There’s really nobody on that roster that I’d even be interested in. 

I mean, I’d take their offer if it’s the best available just to get rid of the poosay, but it’s not like it’s going to be this amazing package. 

agreed. anthony edwards could be interesting...but are they really going to trade their #1 overall pick who played really well in the 2nd half of the season? i doubt it. 

the rest are :meh: 

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

agreed. anthony edwards could be interesting...but are they really going to trade their #1 overall pick who played really well in the 2nd half of the season? i doubt it. 

the rest are :meh: 

I doubt it, too, but it won't stop me from dreaming!