**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

You can't play him with Howard off the bench. Can't play him in clutch minutes because you will be able to hear Harden or James yell over the TV give me Aldridge and would be pick and roll to death 

I figure you can play him with Howard off the bench. Aldridge can stretch it these days. Yes the defense is bad. But on the buyout for basically nothing, and with no bigs on the roster other than Embiid, Harris, and Scott, I wouldnt complain.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I figure you can play him with Howard off the bench. Aldridge can stretch it these days. 

I watched some Spurs games this year and they were a lot better with him on the bench. He is a 35 year old dude that can't move defensively for crap. 

He would be good in very limited minutes as a 5

[Stein] After the 76ers acquired George Hill, one source close to the Kyle Lowry talks said it was "too strong" to rule them all the way out of the Lowry chase -- saying only that Philly's chances had lessened.

If we really have an offer on the table still, in order to make salaries match either KOrk or shake have to be part of it if no thybulle...

Just now, mr_hunt said:

my bad...i deleted my post. 

shame!   shame!   shame!   

image.gif.9ba39441ebba67af9b3390052b251f79.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

I watched some Spurs games this year and they were a lot better with him on the bench. He is a 36 year old dude that can't move defensively for crap. 

Agreed. Hes completely washed. 

Lets just at least get some PF and move on. A bench G, and a PF would be big.

Just now, giveemtheboot said:

If we really have an offer on the table still, in order to make salaries match either KOrk or shake have to be part of it if no thybulle...

I’ll pack korkmaz’s bags 

[Wojnarowski] The EMB has traded mr_hunt to the Dallas Message Board for cash considerations, sources tell ESPN.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, Shepard Wong said:

JJ Redick to the Mavs

Probably for the best. He likely would’ve just signed with the nets 

Just now, Khani1 said:

Only if Mike scott is it.

I’ll pack both of their bags and get them an Uber. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Getting kinda late to get that paperwork in to the league office. yikes.

Apparently there is a trade call cue and that is why they say some trades aren't announced until 4.  As long as you are in the cue by 3, they will honor the deal.

• Like 1