Eagles Social Media Suicide

Captain F

1 hour ago, Madriver said:

Clearly many of you can't see past the extensive violent criminal background of a drug addict. 

Fyp.

2 hours ago, pgcd3 said:

His legacy is that his death opened up many closed eyes to the problems with police.   A legacy doesn't have to refer to every thing that happened in someone's life. In fact it almost never does. This country celebrates the legacy of a lot of men who did bad things in their lives.  Interpreting it that way is just an excuse for the Capitol rioters to turn the attention away from the criminal Chauvin

Well I'm not a "Capitol rioter" and I plain as day said that what he did was wrong. But thanks for playing along

42 minutes ago, greend said:

Well I'm not a "Capitol rioter" and I plain as day said that what he did was wrong. But thanks for playing along

I didn't say you were. But that's the interpretation they are using.

14 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

I didn't say you were. But that's the interpretation they are using.

Do they identify themselves as rioters? 

12 minutes ago, greend said:

Do they identify themselves as rioters? 

This thread was created to celebrate ignorant people bashing the Eagles for recognizing the anniversary of George's Floyd's death. So yeah they've identified themselves

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

This thread was created to celebrate ignorant people bashing the Eagles for recognizing the anniversary of George's Floyd's death. So yeah they've identified themselves

there isn't one person in this thread that identified themselves as rioters. What's more I would probably go so far as to say nobody that posted in this thread was one. Just because people hold a different opinion than you doesn't mean you get to lump them in some category. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, What The F said:

Fyp.

So he deserved to have someone kneel on the back of his neck for 8 minutes? Some of you are really showing yourselves. Hope you posted your opinion with your name attached too.

1 minute ago, Paul852 said:

So he deserved to have someone kneel on the back of his neck for 8 minutes? Some of you are really showing yourselves. Hope you posted your opinion with your name attached too.

Putting words in my mouth?  Show me where i said that.  What happened to him was disgusting and the cop got what he deserved.  Doesn't change the fact that Floyd was a POS for much of his life.  To celebrate his "legacy"is a effing joke.

• Like 1

They were just honoring the anniversary of his death, an event that renewed a national conversation about police brutality and racial justice.  That's the "legacy" they likely meant, obviously not his criminal past.  Perhaps they could have chosen different wording to not offend the snowflakes who are "outraged" that a football team lit up their stadium gold in the offseason for one night.

• Like 5

Just now, What The F said:

Putting words in my mouth?  Show me where i said that.  What happened to him was disgusting and the cop got what he deserved.  Doesn't change the fact that Floyd was a POS for much of his life.  To celebrate his "legacy"is a effing joke.

To deny that there's a legacy left behind while you whine about a man you didn't even know who is being recognized by your favorite football team...I mean...come on. "Legacy" does not mean "a great person". You know that......right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

They were just honoring the anniversary of his death, an event that renewed a national conversation about police brutality and racial justice.  That's the "legacy" they likely meant, obviously not his criminal past.  Perhaps they could have chosen different wording to not offend the snowflakes who are "outraged" that a football team lit up their stadium gold in the offseason for one night.

:lol: Seriously. The crying is really something.

To deny that there's a legacy left behind while you whine about a man you didn't even know who is being recognized by your favorite football team...I mean...come on. "Legacy" does not mean "a great person". You know that......right?

Did you even read their quote?  Or the other posts in this thread?  This has been covered. 

11 minutes ago, greend said:

there isn't one person in this thread that identified themselves as rioters. What's more I would probably go so far as to say nobody that posted in this thread was one. Just because people hold a different opinion than you doesn't mean you get to lump them in some category. 

Capitoal rioters isn't meant to be taken literally. It's referring to a group of ignorants who probably thought the last election was stolen. But ultimately I can lump people into whatever category I see fit.  This isn't a court of law it's my own assessment.

Just now, What The F said:

Did you even read their quote?  Or the other posts in this thread?  This has been covered. 

The quote of them saying "The legacy of George Floyd". Yeah. I still don't understand why you're crying about it.

Just now, Paul852 said:

The quote of them saying "The legacy of George Floyd". Yeah. I still don't understand why you're crying about it.

Jfc. Im not engaging ignorance. have a great day. 

Of course you are right. The meaning of legacy is very clear here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, What The F said:

I mean, I feel I'm doing that every time I talk to you but I have fun with it.

• Like 1

I'm sure the Eagles posting about Floyd's legacy on the one-year anniversary of his death was really done to make fans angry by condoning his thug-like behavior

Nothing else really makes sense.

10 minutes ago, What The F said:

How was your trip to DC back on January 6th?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

Capitoal rioters isn't meant to be taken literally. It's referring to a group of ignorants who probably thought the last election was stolen. But ultimately I can lump people into whatever category I see fit.  This isn't a court of law it's my own assessment.

Great and you are part of what's wrong in this country. But I'm moving on.

6 minutes ago, greend said:

so how was your trip to DC back in January??

(just kidding, man)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

so how was your trip to DC back in January??

(just kidding, man)

It was good, I got some nice souvenirs. You don't want to know what I found in Pelosi's top drawer though.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, greend said:

:roll: this board has long been too many boomers who move down to NC or FL and are convinced what they accomplished was because they outworked everyone and not because the system was slanted in their favor their entire life. They are the very thing wrong with this country.

These social comments do not belong on TATE. The whole reason why I am here is so I can discuss football and ignore the insanity outside.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1