Jalen Hurts and Carson Wentz appear multiple times on “The worst NFL QBs for every type of throw” list

nicks

14 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t remember a large group of people wanting Wentz gone on the last board either actually. I recall the majority of people wanting Wentz over Foles and I was one of them too. 

I never wanted him gone until he was.   I just wanted him to stop sucking so bad. But he kept sucking worse.  

On 6/15/2021 at 9:34 AM, nicks said:

Do they not have Scouts and intelligent people that are highly paid and are supposed to notice this??-before they invest millions of dollars?

they are products of a offensive game plan called by doug the unemployed coach , that will be back coaching high school next year.

On 7/11/2021 at 12:53 PM, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t remember a large group of people wanting Wentz gone on the last board either actually. I recall the majority of people wanting Wentz over Foles and I was one of them too. 

Yeah and I was too. I think many of us saw a very promising situation going in to the 2018 season with Wentz returning from injury. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 10:34 PM, SNOORDA said:

I never wanted him gone until he was.   I just wanted him to stop sucking so bad. But he kept sucking worse.  

Once he got benched I think it passed the point of no return. Personally I don’t think the plan was to keep him benched, but two factors kept him sitting. One was how he responded to the benching and the other was how the players responded with him not in there.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Once he got benched I think it passed the point of no return. Personally I don’t think the plan was to keep him benched, but two factors kept him sitting. One was how he responded to the benching and the other was how the players responded with him not in there.

Yeah I didn’t think so at the time.  I was kinda hoping it would light a fire and also bring his ego in check and he would work hard to come back this season and redeem himself

none of that happened.  I didn’t know all the stuff about him and Doug not communicating or I would have wanted him traded sooner before he showcased his worst to potential buyers.  

but either way I’m glad he isn’t here now.  I think his injuries took away his edge which was mobility and confidence 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

Yeah I didn’t think so at the time.  I was kinda hoping it would light a fire and also bring his ego in check and he would work hard to come back this season and redeem himself

none of that happened.  I didn’t know all the stuff about him and Doug not communicating or I would have wanted him traded sooner before he showcased his worst to potential buyers.  

but either way I’m glad he isn’t here now.  I think his injuries took away his edge which was mobility and confidence 

Well the spin doctors are saying how he’s in such a better place mentally now (as if he really had a reason not to be in a good place in Philly) so whatever. All the best best to him… we’ll best enough to get the Eagles a first round pick anyways. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well the spin doctors are saying how he’s in such a better place mentally now (as if he really had a reason not to be in a good place in Philly) so whatever. All the best best to him… we’ll best enough to get the Eagles a first round pick anyways. 

At the end of the day he got a gift going to Indy and reich. The best scenario he could probably have asked for. And we got a full blown rebuild.

So pouting and sucking worked well for him. 

we tanked the last game of the season by benching our young future qb.   Then Gave the fans sudfield for last half of the last game of the season.  Then traded our "franchise qb” and fired our sb winning coach.   Then named the young qb we benched to tank the last game the keys to team.  It’s been a rough offseason and feels like we are flying by the seat of our pants.   

wts I’m excited for some football and really rooting for hurts and this young offense and new young coaching staff.